Oh izuku~

"Who?" Izuku's mind goes blank and when it's back he's standing in the dark void not floating. "Not again." He complains, looking around. "I just had to jinx it."

Izuku listen to me okay, this is important.

"No I don't wanna! My head hurts and I want to sleep!" Izuku argues still looking for an escape.

Izuku you are already sleeping. Your father put you to sleep. That means it's my time to talk.

Izuku groans. "Fine, what do you want?"  I want you to realise you're not izuku.

The white haired boy laughs. "But I am izuku?" NO! Izuku freezes at the loud voice.

You are a clone! You are not me! I am not you! We are different. We aren't the same! Izuku backs up the voice echoing around him. But he never escapes. It just follows him. "I'm Izuku Shigaraki, that's my name. What's yours?" He asks hopefully. Wasn't one of his ideas, to find out the voices name?

I am the original. I am izuku Midoriya. I look nothing like you. I act nothing like you. But you are still my clone.

"Right because that's not confusing in the slightest." Izuku mumbles. "So you're saying you're me?" He asks. No! The voice shouts. I came first! I'm the original! You only exist because I did first!

"Where are you mi-" Izuku freezes. Can he call the voice by its name? Go on say it. The voice demands. Say it and I'll show you. Izuku shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm indulging you. Fine. Where are you Midoriya?" He says.

Finally.

FINALLY!

FINALLY!

A cold hand snakes around Izuku's face from behind. The other circles his waist. He's trapped again. "It's nice to be back, is it not?" 

Izuku can't speak. The hand on his mouth is suffocating him. He can't move.  "Aww can you not speak I-zu-ku?" The voice lulls. "A shame, do you want my help? I can help you, but you'll need to do something in return." The voice says pressing into Izuku's back. "It's simple really."  They whispers into the others ear. Izuku stays still and the voice laughs.

"They were Telling you to watch out and to remember. That they know you and want to help you. The called you sweet names and reached out to you. Someone reached out to you." The voice sighs grip loosening. "Do you know why?" They asks getting no response. "It's because they think you're me!"

Izuku tries to speak but it comes out muffled. "What's that imposter? You wishes they'd come visit you now?" Izuku shakes his head muffling more words against the cold hand. "Here you're all alone aren't you? It's okay izuku." The voice says stroking the boys face. "I'm here now. I can always be here."

A feeling shakes izuku to his core. He hates to be alone. So many fuzzy memories of his mother leaving him, or loved ones who go. His father promised he'd never be alone but that promise was broken many years ago. It's as if Izuku was too blind to see it. Or admit it. That or he's too forgiving, making excuses to accept why his father really isn't there for him.