"Whether or not she will be a disappointment, I still want to get revenge for her first," Tiffany said as she turned and pointed her chin to the person standing at the back of the theater.

"No wonder. I thought I had miscalculated the number of seats. So, it turns out, this was your doing. Is that the culprit?"

"If I didn't know what she had done, I would have let it pass. But, it happened to someone close to me. You know me, I don't like dirty people like this. So, I need to take the opportunity to clean up the filth."

It was weird, Tiffany's friends always found themselves claiming the same enemies.

Tiffany disliked Annie, so Chang-wook somehow felt dislike towards her too.

"Don't go easy on her. This is my territory, so you don't need to hold back!"

"As for the young martial arts master, I think it's best if I find someone else. Otherwise, Suho may get angry,"

Chang-wook finally realized who Irene was and remembered that she had an ambiguous relationship with Suho.

"If Irene actually gets the opportunity to follow you, he would be more than happy. There's no way he would be angry."

The two friends smiled at each other. At this time, Irene stood up to go to the bathroom. But, as she arrived, she discovered that it was already busy inside.

"I just realized, isn't Irene the stunt double that everyone is rumoring about? No wonder Tiffany is sticking up for her. It's because she has something to do with Suho."

"That's right. Weren't there rumors in the industry before that there was something going on between Tiffany and Suho?"

"Their relationships are a mess. It really makes one speechless."

"It's actually not that messy. Let me break it down for you." Three actresses were in the midst of a heated discussion in the bathroom as they touched up their makeup.

At this time, Annie stepped in behind them with her arms crossed, "Suho and Tiffany have always been lovers, but Suho couldn't handle the loneliness, so he's been constantly looking for a prey. In the end, Irene took his Leet."

As the three women turned around, they noticed Annie and recognized her as the woman standing at the back of the theater.

"Who are you? Why do you know so much?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. The important thing is, I am certain that Irene and Suho have slept together and I know that Irene was forced to drink urine after offending someone."

The three women burst into laughter.

"Is that true?"

"100% true!" Annie nodded. "She was surrounded by a bunch of men..."

"Don't tell me they did 'that' to her as well..." the women asked nosily.

"Who knows? She's always been a dirty sl*t..."

At this time, the bathroom door flew open. Before the women could clearly see who had entered, Annie was dragged by her hair over to the basin and pressed against it...

Everyone was in shock as they huddled up to the corner, too afraid to even take a breath.

"Irene, let me go!"

However, Irene did not let go as she continued to drag Annie by the hair over to one of the toilets and pressed her head inside, "From today onwards, you will be a woman that's eaten sh*t as well."

"Even if you do this, I will still own the role in 'The Savage Wars'. You are nothing."

Hearing these provoking words, Irene wanted to hit Annie, but a powerful voice suddenly resounded from the doorway, "Irene, stop!"