CHAPTER 35

Hey babies, it's about to get a tiny bit hot in here, I'm terrible at writing scenes like this so I'm sorry but I hope it's manageable..

Secondly it contains Sexual contents so if you are underage please skip over, I know you won't though 🙄😂😂

Alright enjoy!!!!!
_____________________________

ARABELLA

To my utmost surprise, they had decorated their room in the most romantic setting ever thought possible, with rolls of endless candles that scented of Jasmine, and roses littered from the door to the top of the bed, and the canopy that once used to be blue had now been changed to red with my mates standing on each canopy poll  looking sexy and delicious.

Then they were playing a tone I didn't recognize but it oozed of sex and romance of that was even possible,   all of it in the end brought an atmosphere that left no room for any form of conversation, it was sex or nothing and I was never one to turn down free meals so I wasn't about to start now.

I walked closer to them and stopped a few feets away before I turned around and began pulling off my top followed by my sweat pants and soon I was left in nothing but my matching lace underwear which left me feeling thankful for my choice of underwear today.

Turning back around I caught the strained faces of my men and the huge bulge that seemed to be straining their pants and the mere thought it was all because of me made me all the hornier and desperate to have them so I walked slowly and as seductive as I could manage till I climbed our bed and laid right at the center, spreading my legs and raising my hands above my head, offering them myself to do with as they pleased.

And just as imagined, River was the first to not so gently jump on the bed and ripped my inner Wears apart with his claws, earning appreciative growls from all of them at the sight of hardened nipple and dripping wet cunt.

And before I could utter jack I had three mouths licking and teasing three desperate body parts, earning moans of pure blissful pleasure from me and absolute submission to their ministeractions.

I had no idea how long they had tortured my now sensitive nipples and cunt but I could feel the pleasure that was building at a really fast pace and soon without warning I was screaming their names without care of who would hear as I rode out an earth shattering orgasm and Storm greedily swallowed every drop of it without leaving a drop.
After which he came forward and smashed his lips on mine allowing me thirst myself while he dominated my mouth and conquered my tongue till I felt a taste of blood.

You would think that we had learnt our lesson about tasting  our own blood but we were lost in each other's euphoric taste hence our desperate desire to taste more of each other's delicious blood.

And soon we were now in a daze that somehow made us stop long enough for Valley to pull me on top of himself in a horizontal position that made me face River's cock while Storm hovered behind me from the other edge.

in that erotic position I knew I was about to be fucked senseless and I could feel every acceptable hole in my body hum in utter anticipation for what was about to come.

I looked down and saw the admiration in Valley's eyes and that was enough to make me cum all over again but I held on long enough to spread my thighs allowing his thick long cock to mercilessly plunge into me earning a pleasured groan from us both.

He had rolled his hips a little before pulling me down for a kiss that started from gentle to rough and his delicious blood mixed in mine in both our mouths, kissing and plunging into me till I felt a smack in my ass that doubled the pleasure I was feeling before I felt Xenias presence long enough for Storm to plunge into my ass without mercy or any form of gentility whatsoever.

Gosh I could pass out from so many orgasm and I wouldn't be surprised, especially with the way they were thrusting and pumping into me like their last meal.

Now looking up at my baby River who was stroking himself in rhythm with his brothers, I stretched my hands and pulled him gently by his cock till he was standing directly in my face, it was uncomfortable as fuck but the pleasure was worth it especially when I tasted his delicious precum and I knew I was a goner.

He groaned when I began bobbing my head up and down his thick long shaft, and soon he gathered my hair in his hand and began mouth fucking the hell outta me, I was moaning from the pleasure I was receiving and soon enough I could feel my orgasm building up once more but they demanded that I wait,  of course who was I to refuse the order from King's so I focused on bobbing my head faster and tightening my lips on River seeing as I wanted him to cum at the same time as the rest and true to that I felt them all stiffen in all my holes till I received the express command to cum.

Soon enough we had all come undone with River shooting his loads deep in my throat and the rest doing the same in whatever hole they occupied and as soon as the last drop of River was down my throat I was swiftly brought to my feet and without notice they sunk their canines at the same time in the places they marked me before.

In that euphoric moment I felt completely whole again, I felt something new and powerful intertwining itself between My bond with Xenia and them and before I could stop myself I howled the loudest I could ever muster in my entire life before I fell on whoever caught me.

Something was creating itself a space in me and it was power I couldn't comprehend,  it crawled through my soul while my mates chanted words I could never comprehend in my state and soon I felt perfectly still.

In that moment I realized two things :

One : they had not only chosen me as their one true mate but they had made me their Queen regardless of what would happen.

Two : they had made me the most powerful female on earth by sharing a gift only one they accepted could be given.

Hence with that dawn of realization in my heart, I felt another appreciative howl leave my mouth before I could stop it.

Heavily the Rain began to bless the earth with thunder and lightening that agreed with the earth and myself that woe betide anyone who stood in the way of my love for them.

Death and destruction I will visit upon him or her and their generations unborn.

Tears and sorrows I will make their companion.

And their blood I will feed upon when the essence of their existence I no longer saw.

And with that solemn promise I fell asleep in the arms of men who I knew would fight to keep me till time to come.

***************************
Okay you should know that I totally did not mean for this chapter to suddenly turn Dark or anything but it seemed like the perfect way to end their night.

So how do you feel about this chapter guys?

Share your thoughts my darlings...

Please Vote and Comment.

I love you babies