CHAPTER 17

I have absolutely no idea how long we'd been on air but praise the lord cause we had finally landed and I couldn't wait to simply get some sleep.

I could see how much effort they were making to make me feel better but that wasn't cutting it for me, all I wanted was to be in a bed, buried under a thick and fluffy blanket.

" Baby you can't keep scowling and glaring at everyone like that, please brighten up for us"

Valley had said sounding as soft as possible but my reply was the hardest glare I could muster before I shifted away from him cause honestly I didn't know what was going on with me but I definitely wasn't feeling it.

"You'll be fine little one, I'm sure it's probably because it's your first time flying and it shouldn't have been to such a distance"
Storm had assured me then kissed my head in the side.

Sweet as that sounded :
"I just want to be in a bed "
I mumbled almost feeling the tears that were threatening to spill, I didn't like the way I was feeling right now.

I felt uncomfortable and irritated and impatient and I don't know, this wasn't about the distance of the flight, something else was going on and it had been this way for some time now.

Stella had called me sometime last week asking me why I had suddenly began flipping at every little thing, I'd shut down her concerns with the excuse that it was probably just my period.

It was a lie cause this had never happened before, something was changing within me and I couldn't exactly tell what it was, I was only hoping against every odd that it was nothing to worry about.

Shortly after we'd arrived at a really big or enormous hotel that was indeed perfectly worthy of Kings, and it was no wonder they'd chosen to be lodged here.

Soon I was been pulled along by River who still seemed to be walking on egg shells around me, I didn't want this to happen, I just wanted us to be like every other normal couple but for some reason that wasn't happening and it was all thanks to me.

Probably what I really neede-

"Mmm.. Welcome back My Kings"
Some overly loud voice purred, instantly gaining my attention.

Please Lord I am pleading that they haven't gone through this one too cause I will definitely pass out from disgust.

"Relax Bela, we would never be with something like that"
River had whispered, if this wasn't annoying and disturbing I would have laughed at his reference of the girl.

"Oh Beta Xyon, welcome back again, I'm sure you know where to find me if you need anything more"
She winked at Xyon who now looked as pale as a corpse, no worries Stella I know how you feel.

But right now I didn't have the patience to play around with some dumb blond who would have had probably more stds than a street hooker if she wasn't a werewolf.

Just like other times I felt myself loose absolute control and before I could stop myself I was already in front of the group and standing directly before the dumb blond, and by the way that really rhymed.

"Are you going to hand over the keys or do I need to leap over there and get them myself? "
I'd asked seething like she has done something worse than flirting with the boys.

I saw her eyes widen before she quickly bowed,
"I'm so sorry your Majesties, My Queen, here are your keys"

Okay, that definitely wasn't suppose to happen, I quickly stepped back and turned to Stella who was already staring at me.

Deciding that now wasn't the best time or place to tell my mates I decided to walk behind with Stella holding my hands like I was going to pass out.

" Is it still the Period? "
She asked, making sure I heard the intended under tone.

"I'm sorry Stella, I just don't know what to do anymore."
I explained as lowly as possible, I knew they could hear me if they wanted but I was hoping that they understood I wasn't ready to talk yet and they would try not to pay attention to us.

"You need to tell them Arabella, this is unlike you, and it is escalating rather quicker than you would have thought, first it was Ruby, then Xyon, then your own mates and now the Receptionist, you don't know what's going to happen next or you might flip on next, you are ignorant about what's going on so you should open up Rain"

I smiled sadly at her before I nodded and pulled her into a hug, then we decided to join our men, she had muttered something about killing a certain beta who couldn't keep it in his pants., while I promised to help her hide the body, we had laughed about that before departing to our separate suites.

As soon as I stepped foot into the suite I was hit by the most amazing scent in the world, it was still the scent of my mates but this time it seemed more intense than before.

"What's wrong Bela"
River who was already holding me asked sounding really worried for me.

"Can you complete the Mating process with me.?"

Where did that come from?
Yes I wanted them to, but I never planned on asking them to do it cause I kept thinking they weren't ready for it.

"I didn't see that one coming "
River had whispered more to himself.

"Princess, you know we will never rush you into doing anything you ain't ready for, we promised to wait remember?"

Oh Valley, sweet as your words sound :

"I am sure my Kings."
Wherever this boldness was coming from, I hope you will be there when they turn me down.