CHAPTER 8

Waking up this morning to the bright morning Sun that once brought a smile to my face was now a clear ball of irritation.    Mainly because it was nothing but a clear reminder that it was a new day and I had no choice but to face it.

begrudgingly pulling myself out of bed and trying unsuccessfully to head to the bathroom reminded me of times when I felt this type of helplessness and how it always took the bribes from Uncle Marcus and aunty Isabel to get me to go outside so I could play with the other kids at the orphanage.

Uncle Marcus and his wife aunt Isabel were a very beautiful couple, they were actually Lycans and everyone was always in awe of them.

they had once visited the orphanage in search of someone, although they never found whoever it was they still fell in love with the kids over there.

I remember how they always played with the kids , got  sweets, chocolates and dolls mostly for the kids, then books, dresses and what for we the grown up ones.   at the time very few people ever did such little things like paying attention and playing with the kids but somehow the couple never seized to amaze everyone.

I remember how they always begged the matron to permit outlets like cellphones, Television and what not.  But for reasons best known to them they never agreed hence we were ignorant to the outside world.

One day they had come to the orphanage and spent the day with me, telling me stories about their kind and how I would have been fit to be queen because they saw my struggles and how I always found a way to rise above them,   how I always put everyone above myself, how they saw how considerate and kind I was to the people around me.

It was a really emotional moment for me, hearing them say such sweet things about me mostly because the other kids always liked to intimidate me.

Sadly that was the last time I had set eyes on the both of them, we  were told that they might have gone back to their people considering how the Lycans were the most revered shifters and they liked to maintain privacy from the world.

Sadly as it was for me I had managed to move on in hopes that a day would come when I would get the chance to thank them for all the love they'd showed me then.

Right back to my present predicament I had finally managed to get myself to the Vanity table so I could pick a band to tie my unruly hair into a manageable bun but was halted by the piece of paper that layed  neatly under my hair brush with a note scribbled on it,   one that was unmistakably The perfect hand writing of Valley who always managed to exact perfection in all he found himself doing,  but that could actually be said for all of them.

      "Go ahead and sleep-in Bella and don't touch anything, the helps will be in around noon, also  you will not be needed at the office today seeing as we will be working offshore,  take care Paraiso"
                   Valley.

Of course, only he would consider been kind enough to tell me their whereabouts,  the rest of the boys would simply drop me at the office, fetch me break fast, coffee and make sure I have everything I need before walking away,   it seened like a wolf thing,  making sure the mate was well catered for before catering for themselves.

What they failed to understand in this situation was the fact that I didn't want them catering for me alone, I wanted them to be there, I wanted to get to know them but with what I'd seen yesterday I  realized that was going to be a long time coming.

After re-reading the note  I proceeded to complete my morning routine all the while thanking the heavens for not letting me catch a cold.

Finally I made my way to the living room but was stopped right on my track by the mess that laid everywhere in the house.