30

"Are you really that bothered by me breaking off the engagement that you went to the extent of making a café right next to mine?" Jungkook crosses his arms. 
"I'm going to tear your place to the ground, Jeon Jungkook." Nina snarls.
"Do you think using my full name sounds threatening, or do you miss my last name that much?" Jungkook stifles a chuckle, mockingly. "Go back next door, you're pathetic." he says.
"You're just worried that if I stay here any longer that you won't be able to keep your hands off me." Nina says, rolling her eyes.
"Nina, I have slept with so many women since I broke up with you and they all did better than you. Leave."

Stomping her heels, Nina turns around and leaves, just as you walk into the diner.

"Was that.. Nina?" you ask Jungkook. He sighs, "Yes."
"Well at least she left, we won't ever have to see her again." you chuckle.
"She owns the diner next door, y/n. They're opening in exactly ten days." Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose.
"What?! She's insane! She really bought out the place next door just to compete with you?" you ask for clarification, Jungkook nods. "She has intentions of taking all of our business."
"Jungkook.. I'm so sorry..." your voice softens into a whisper, "... I wish I could give you a hug right now but I can't. I'll make up for it later." you say. A gentle grin grows on Jungkook's face. "You better."

"Her exact words were, 'I'm going to tear this place to the ground', so yeah. I think she has bad intentions." Jungkook says.
"God-damn it!" Namjoon groans, dropping his clipboard onto the kitchen counter.
"Your parents could've chosen any other girl for you to be with. Any girl." Jimin rubs his forehead as he shakes his head.
"Hopefully they'll stop holding Nina to such a high pedestal once I tell them about this." Jungkook chuckles, upset.

"We'll buy her out. Pay her to take everything and leave without touching this place." Namjoon states. Jungkook shakes his head, "Nina's dignity and pride has no price. If she wants to cause chaos, no monetary value can take away the feeling of revenge she craves. She's incredibly stubborn." he says. Jungkook rolls his eyes as he remembers the time he had spent with Nina in the past. "Trust me, I know."

"I mean.. she thinks she can beat us.. but can she really? I don't really think we have anything to worry about. Kim's has been around for nearly 7 years and our reputation is unbreakable." Yoongi says.
"Let's sleep on it." Namjoon says, everyone nods.

You lie in bed next to Jungkook, your third time spending the night in his room. Since he finally installed a lock on his door, he's been offering you to stay over.
You lay a couple feet apart, your backs to each other as you slowly adjust to being together in this vulnerable state; mentally and physically. You're wearing a baggy shirt without a bra and short pajama shorts while Jungkook is shirtless, in his boxers. You're too shy to make a move and touch his practically bare body since you never have before, and Jungkook is afraid to disrespect you. Admittedly, it's adorable. You've noticed him purposely inch himself closer to you, still not touching you but wanting to.

You wake up in the middle of the night, rubbing your eyes as you look to the clock on the bedside table.

It's only 4:00 AM?

You get up from the bed and tip-toe over to the washroom in the master bedroom.
Walking back from the washroom, you notice Jungkook turning to lay on his back.
"Did I wake you up?" you whisper, quickly admiring his sculpted form in the light peaking beneath the blinds. You crawl back onto the bed on all 4's, Jungkook catching you by surprise when he grabs your arm. He pulls you onto him, your head resting on the upper part of his bare chest as he wraps his arms around you. "No, I haven't even fallen asleep yet." Jungkook says. "What?!" you whisper-yell in concern.

"We have to make a decision on how we're going to handle the whole Nina situation. Namjoon told the guys and I to sleep on it, but my mind is racing." Jungkook sighs, "Anyways, I don't want to think about that. You still owe me a hug from earlier." he says.

You quietly chuckle, adjusting your head as the side of your face presses against his soft, warm skin. Of course, you won't tell Jungkook that your boobs kind of hurt from being pressed directly against him.. but it's worth it.

You smile against his skin as he slides his hand under your shirt, rubbing your back. "I'm sure everything will turn out well." you mumble, falling asleep. Jungkook smiles, sticking his neck out to kiss the top of your head.

Due to the cuddling you gave him, Jungkook finally falls asleep under the comfort of your touch. He strokes your hair with gentle fingers until his hand simply falls to your back, his mind dozing off into dream world.

"Dude! Wake the fuck up!" You hear loud knocking on Jungkook's bedroom door, immediately startling the both of you as you scramble off of his chest. Someone is fiddling with the doorknob, "Why is this locked?!" the voice asks, continuing to fiddle.

"Is that Taehyung?" you whisper, Jungkook nods, gesturing for you to hide under the covers.
Jungkook walks over to his bedroom door, rubbing his eyes as he groans. He opens the door and sticks his head out.
"Wakey, wakey! Our shift starts in 10 minutes. I'll drive us." Taehyung says, flicking Jungkook's forehead. He winces. "Ow— alright, cool. Give me five." Jungkook says, beginning to close the door. Taehyung sticks a hand out, stopping him. "Also, Namjoon texted me to tell you that y/n didn't show up to her five AM shift." he says. Jungkook's eyes widen. "Oh no, really? I'll talk to her when I see her. Now let me get ready!" Jungkook says, shutting the door.