25

"And why should we leave our 5 star exclusive restaurant to cook at your local diner?"

Jungkook crosses his arms, staring at the two top chefs. "I'll pay you three times what you already make an hour." he says.
The two men look to each other with wide eyes before looking back to Jungkook, "You know how much that is... right."
"I don't care. Do we have a deal?" Jungkook asks.
"Deal!"

"You hired two new chefs without telling me?!" Namjoon follows Jungkook as he walks around the diner. "Who's the head chef and top manager here?" Jungkook replies.
"You could've at least consulted with me first, don't you think this will make the other guys uncomfortable?"
"Daehyun and Chul helped take over the restaurant when we all went to have dinner together, I heard they did a fantastic job. The guys will be fine, this just means they'll get more time off." Jungkook says, "I hired more servers and cashiers as well. Now if you excuse me, I have my break to get to." Jungkook says.

You approach the back of the huge home with Jungkook's arm around your waist.
"I'm pretty sure only Jimin is home right now, but I'd rather be safe than sorry." He brings you through a back door and up an elevator, leading to a quadrant of the second floor that holds Jungkook's room and office.
"You have your own elevator?"
"Yeah, I had it installed so I wouldn't interrupt the others when I.. uh.."
"Brought over hookups late at night?" you finish his sentence, Jungkook nods, embarrassed.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks.
"What?—."
As the elevator doors open, Jungkook sweeps you up from the ground and carries you in his arms, running into his room and quickly shutting the door. He throws you on the bed, making you laugh. "You didn't have to cover my mouth while you were carrying me." you say.
"Clearly I did, you're a giggling mess." Jungkook chuckles. You frown. "A cute.. giggling mess." Jungkook corrects himself with an innocent smile, lying on his side next to you on the bed.

"Your bed is so comfortable." you say as you sprawl out on the expensive mattress and blankets.
"Good. Get used to it." Jungkook says. He swiftly moves to hover himself over you, his hands beside your head.

Jungkook lowers himself down closer to you, his gaze peering into yours as your faces are centimetres apart. Your eyes wander down to his mouth, your breath hitching when he purposely licks his lips slowly as you watch.
You clear your throat, quickly looking back up to his eyes that have narrowed into a fiery stare.
"You want to kiss me so badly, don't you?" he whispers, tilting his head as a smirk grows across his lips.
"Shut up." you snap back in response to his teasing, your eyes glued back to the bottom half of his face.

"You don't tell me what to do, darling." Jungkook purrs, leaning down. He firmly presses his lips onto yours, immediately drawing you in. You grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to you as you indulge in is lips. He flips you over, turning so he's on his back. You straddle Jungkook's abdomen, continuing to make-out.

Jungkook's lips aren't the biggest but they're soft, luscious and they connect perfectly with yours since Jungkook knows exactly how to use them. His curious hands roam your body, passionately gripping your waist and exploring wherever he pleases, leading you to get lost in his touch.
You feel his harsh kisses slowly trail down from your lips to your neck, nipping at the sensitive skin with his teeth. "Mmm, Jungkook." you whimper, the sensation causing you to moan.

Jimin groans when he hears those kinds of sounds coming from Jungkook's room, something he hasn't heard in weeks. Shamelessly, Jimin opens the door, rolling his eyes.
"Jungkook, you said you were done with the meaningless hookups—-." his jaw drops, seeing that you, Wilkes y/n from the diner is the one making out with him.

And it clicks. Your feelings for Jungkook aren't one sided.

"Shit, shit, shit." Jimin quickly backs up, running out of the room and away from this situation that he wishes he had never discovered.
"Jimin!!" Jungkook calls out, groaning as he realizes he has run away. "Damn it!" Jungkook yells, quickly rushing to run out the door. He turns around, "I'll be back." he quickly says to you before running out.

You blankly stare at the door long after Jungkook has left, blinking rapidly as your bottom lip begins to quiver.

Fuck.

Your mind races as you sit on the bed, pulling your knees close to your chest.

Jungkook's job. My job. Our relationship. Our friendships. The diner. Mr Kim. The publicity. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Tears begin streaming down your face as your choking breaths break into a sob. You burrow your face in your knees.

"Jimin... Jimin!" Jungkook follows Jimin into his dance studio. "Jimin, just listen to me!"
Jimin stomps, turning around to face Jungkook. He puts his hands on his hips.
"What, Jungkook? What are you going to tell me? That you weren't just making out with Y/N?"
"Well... I—" Jungkook stutters.
Jimin cuts him off, "Y'know what? I wish I had just walked in on another one of your stranger hookups. What am I supposed to fucking do with this information?!" Jimin scoffs.