A date with a sun dragon

Start from the beginning

Yang:(Y/N),why did you take me here?

(Y/N):I wanted to show you this lake.

Yang:But why this one,it just looks normal.

(Y/N):At first glance....but if you work a little

(Y/N) gently grabs Yang's arm and brings it to the ground.

(Y/N):In a gentle tone. Use your aura.

Yang obliges and channels her aura into the ground from her hand,once she channeled enough of her aura into the ground,(Y/N) pulled her up and let her watch what happened.

Instead of dissipating and moving back to her, the channeled aura's yellow glow was in the ground,then it moved into the lake.Where it entered the center section and stood still,almost as if it was waiting.(Y/N) then started to channel his aura into the ground,and then backed away.The cyan aura traveled through the ground through the lake and entered the middle section of it.The cyan and yellow aura's glow starts to surround each other,then suddenly they bashed into each other and merged.The lake's center section started to glow a bright cyan,while the section in the Northwestern part of the lake started to glow yellow.

Both (Y/N) and Yang started to glow their specific aura colors brighter than ever before,Yang's eyes started to glow yellow and the aura surrounded her and took the shape of a yellow pterodactyl that had the shape of its head be like an eagle.(Y/N) felt another plate growing on his back,but this one was different,it was twice as large as any other plates before it.But just like that,everything stopped all of a sudden. The lake stopped glowing and the aura from the lake returned to them.Yang's eyes turned back into their normal lilac color and the aura surrounding her dissipated. The only thing that remained was the new plate on (Y/N)'s back.

Yang was the first to snap out of the shock and turned to look at (Y/N) who was still in shock from the event.

Yang:What....was that...

(Y/N):I.....don't know actually.

Yang:Pointing at the new plate on his back What's that on your back?!

(Y/N):I dunno,let me try to light it up.

(Y/N) lit up all of his plates which glowed blue, but the big plate didn't light up at all.

(Y/N):Huh....that's strange,it should be lighting up right now.......(Wait.....this entire event happened with Yang's aura,maybe I should think of her,maybe that'll light it up)

(Y/N) closed his eyes and started thinking about Yang's traits,her blond hair,her rebellious attitude,her flirting,her gauntlets,Ruby's caring older sister mode that she goes into a lot,and finally.....a girlfriend.

(Y/N) felt a weird feeling on the place where the plate was and opened his eyes towards Yang who was staring at his plate in shock.(Y/N) looked at it to find it glowing,just instead of a cyan glow,it was a bright yellow glow,(Y/N) looked at Yang and smiled,which caused the plate to glow even more.Yang walked over to him and stared at it in wonder.

Yang:What....is it?

(Y/N):I think....our auras bonded together.