A date with a sun dragon

It's now a Saturday afternoon when we go to Team RWBY's dorm,and Yang is excited for the upcoming date she has with (Y/N),which (Y/N) returned,but not nearly as much as she did.Yang is currently running around the room in excitement,while (Y/N) is currently napping on Weiss's bed since he slept with her that night.

Ruby:Ok Yang enough is enough!Why are you acting so giddy this morning?Its a Saturday,we're supposed to be sleeping in today!

Weiss:For once,I agree with Ruby,what in the world has you acting like this.

Blake:Agreed.

Yang:I shouldn't tell......

RWB:Don't care.Tell.Us.

Yang:(Y/N) and I are going on a date later tonight!

RWB:EEEEEHHHHHHHHH!?

Yang:Right (Y/N)?

(Y/N):That's true.....although you didn't have to wake us up all early on a Saturday.

Yang:Ehm......sorry?

(Y/N):Hugs Yang from the side. It's alright,just be more calm next time.

RWB:THERE'S A NEXT TIME?!

(Y/N):Sure.....if the date goes well.

RWB are currently sending death glares to Yang who had a mischievous smirk on her face and then chuckled a little.(Y/N) just was confused and went up to Ozpin's office to check on the bioacoustics of the other titans.Titanus Mosura's, or as (Y/N) and Jack called her,Mothra's bioacoustics were raising at a steady rate.Although she was still dormant,her bioacoustics kept on increasing,indicating she'll be awake and moving within the month.Which brought (Y/N) and Jack some comfort that another friendly titan was going to awaken.The others were still as dormant as ever,even Gamera's bioacoustics actually started to calm down,meaning that he went into a deeper sleep. Still (Y/N) and Jack kept tabs on all of them quite a bit,because if one rogue titan enters a city,let's just say that city's gonna have a bad time.

Thankfully today,none of the titans bioacoustics,except Mothra were changing.Which meant that they could both relax for the weekend.And (Y/N) could go on that date he agreed to with Yang albeit he had a strange feeling that he was gonna be asked by all the other girls soon enough.

(Y/N) and Jack were both getting closer with their respective teams,to the point where they all became practically family to each other.If one of us left,the others would start to stop functioning. Since this was the first time that (Y/N) and Jack were ever in a friend group like this, both boys were always having a wide smile during hangouts,like homework study sessions,or even just straight up sleepovers with each other. RWBY started to learn more about (Y/N) ,his likes and dislikes,his life before(which he had to make up since he didn't want to share he was from a different world just yet),they all met him, and a bit more about Godzilla's past.Jack was very much the same way with JNPR, very open,and very truthful.With every word that came out of his mouth,he put just as much thought into it as many other people put into essays and speeches,which just got JNPR to become even more attached to him than they were before(somehow that was possible).

Anyway, we go to (Y/N),who currently walking around Vale to pick out a tuxedo for his date. Then he came across 2 people he wished he could wait longer to meet.

 Then he came across 2 people he wished he could wait longer to meet