Welcome...to Remnant

Godzilla and Kong belong to Legendary and Toho pictures
RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth
The only things I own are the story

It is a Saturday afternoon whenever we head over to a shop to see two 13 year old boys walking out of it.One with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with a (F/C) polo shirt and kakis ,and the other with brown hair and eyes,wearing a light green T-shirt with black basketball shorts.They're both carrying figures in their hands while they're walking.

???:Lifting up an 11in Kong figure "Hey (Y/N)! What do you think of these cool new Godzilla and Kong figures?"

(Y/N):Looking at the 11in Godzilla figure in his hands "I mean it's a playmates figure for Godzilla vs. Kong,you can't really get much better than that Jack."

Jack: "I know but it's still so cool! I'm gonna love having these guys in our collection!"

(Y/N): "Well then, first one to my house gets all the cookies!"

Jack: "Who are you.Ruby?"

(Y/N): "Yup! Now eat my dust!"

Jack: "Oh I don't think so!"

They both start sprinting to (Y/N)'s house.When they arrive they immediately eat all the leftover chocolate chip cookies they bought from an HEB,and rush up into (Y/N)'s room and flop down onto his bed.

Jack: "Dude thank god your parents aren't here,they would kill us if they saw us eat that much."

(Y/N): "Honestly, like I love my family and everything they've given to us,but they're a bit strict on eating policies" Starts thinking about Jack's comment on him being Ruby and looks over at a RWBY poster he has in the corner of his room. "Hey did you find that new episode of RWBY?"

Jack: "No,that's strange the new episode was supposed to be coming out today"

One thing to know about (Y/N) and Jack is that they're both huge fans of Kaiju and RWBY,it's just something they found that they both started to like a lot.In fact imagine their room is full of kaiju and RWBY posters,because that's what it is full of.

(Y/N): "Well darn,maybe we're just unlucky with timing?" He continues to look at the RWBY poster on the wall "Hey random question: how would you change the world of RWBY if you could?"

Jack: "I would definitely do something to limit the severity of the fall of beacon,if I could prevent Yang from losing her arm or Pyrrha dying,then I'm happy.Why would you ask?"

(Y/N): "I'm just wondering what it would be like to go to Remnant you know?"

???: Well then lets let that happen,wouldn't you agree brother?

???2:I agree let's do this,remnant is already getting boring enough,adding these 2 might actually change something.

(Y/N) and Jack: "W-who's there?"

???:Right here

A portal suddenly opened and sucked both of the boys in with them.They both stopped falling in the middle of a void.As they looked forward they saw a golden figure with antlers on his head.

As they looked forward they saw a golden figure with antlers on his head