𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"No. We're not going back." I say which confuses everyone. "We should just leave them alone. She looked really happy with him. Maybe I should just take this as my sign to move on." Alex gives me a sad look but agreed nonetheless and we all poofed back to the garage.

"So that's it? We finally get our best friend back and we're not even going to try to talk to her?" Reggie asks as he looks at us in disbelief. "We probably ruined a really important night for her. She probably hates us and wouldn't want to talk to us." I say.

"I think Reggie's right. We should at least try man." Alex says as he nudges me in the shoulder, but I don't budge. "I can't. She's probably with Peter right now telling him how much she loves him. I don't think I can handle that right now." I admit.

Everything that I said was true. I couldn't handle the things that I saw her do with Peter. I got so jealous, even when he just looked at her.

"Okay, I respect your decision. Willie still wants to go talk to Vision so we're gonna go. Maybe even ask about the Violet Phoenix. If you need us, we'll be there." Alex says as he pats my back and looks at Reggie before they disappear.

Reggie's POV:

I understand why Luke's upset. I would feel the exact same way if I was in his situation.

The girl that he fell in love with was dating someone else. Could you really blame him for not wanting to come back? To risk seeing more.

Alex and I poof in the front of the compound and we meet up with Willie at the entrance.

"How's Luke?" He asks as we explain everything that he said. "He'll feel better, eventually."

We head inside and we meet up with Vision. He takes us to the meeting room that we were in earlier and we all sit down. "So, I believe you all had some questions for me?" Vision asks as we all nod our heads yes.

"Yeah, we actually have a few important questions. First is the main one, how can you see us?" Willie asks as Vision simply taps the glowy thing on his head.

"It's because of this. It's one of my main power sources, the reason I'm here today. It's not from this world. It allows for me to see those in between life and death, much like yourselves." He says.

It made sense that that glowy stone thing was the reason he could see us.

"Cool." I say as everyone just look at me. "Sorry." I say again as Vision says "it's alright. I suppose it is kind of...cool." We all smile and Alex asks the next question. Well..technically the main question.

"Well apart from that, we wanted to ask you if it's possible for any one of you, or the Avengers, to make us visible to everyone else? Maybe even a second chance at life?" He asks as we look at Vision eagerly.

Vision thinks about it for a second, all of our nerves rising as an idea pops into his head.

"Now that you mention it, I do believe that there is someone that can help us out."

Luke's POV:

After Alex and Reggie left, I go to grab my guitar. It's the only thing that helps ease my mind when it's clouded with thoughts.

Once I have my guitar in my hands, I just stare at the ceiling for a while until a melody pops up in my head. I play it and I sing whatever comes to mind.

It's not that I'm afraid I'm not enough for her
It's not that I can't find the words to say
But when she's with him, she seems happier
And I don't want to take that away