Chapter Eight: Joanna Lauda

Start from the beginning

"Very. I was hoping for a reward for doing good." Max told her with a cocky smile. Seemed like he was in a better mood than last time.

"Oh, and daddy didn't have the right one?" She questioned to rile him up again, which seemed to work at least a little bit.

"I want you." He breathed out, which caused Joanna to lift her eyebrows. Was she really so easy? Considering for a few seconds, Joanna could do with a little bit of relaxation and Max was an eager young man, when it would help him over his stupid crush, she could work with that.

"If you want me to play with you, you have to follow my rules." Nodding at her with a grin on his lips. Joanna reached out to take Max's hand in hers, before pulling him along to her room, as soon as the elevator doors opened.

Kicking the door closed behind herself, she allowed Max to wander further into the suite.

"Rule number one. No kissing. Under no circumstances will you ever kiss my lips." She said, which caused Max to turn around to face her, but Joanna wasn't interested in looking at him, so with one push, a little bit stronger than Max though she was able to, she pushed him down on the bed.

The Dutchman smirked up at her, before moving to remove his shirt, which caused Joanna to reach out and help him. As soon as he was freed from the fabric, he grasped Joanna's hips and pulled her into his lap.

Watching her push her golden hair from one side of her head to the other, he watched as Joanna pulled her top over her head, before letting it fall to the ground. Max on the other hand was busy trying to open his fly, unzipping his pants, as Joanna stopped him.

"You're not shy all of the sudden, are you? I was planning to make you beg around my dick." He told her in a deep voice, which caused Joanna to look up at him something strange in her eyes, but it was gone as fast as it came.

"No. Just remembered something." She told Max, as she stood up from the bed only to strip down to her underwear, Max doing the exact same. The younger one unclasped the black lace bar and dragged his nails down her arms, before removing it, tossing it into the pile of clothes.

Somehow it felt much more intimate without any kissing. He felt Joanna's eyes on him as he undressed, but he was sure that she had felt his eyes on her as well. It was weird to be allowed to watch her like that, but not allowed to kiss her lips.

Max pulled her into his lap once more before he lowered her down onto the bed. Surprised that she wasn't as bossy as he had expected her to be in the first place.

Max gazed into her eyes for a few moments, before his eyes fell on her lips. Her soft lips and the noises he caused, but in the last moment, he decided to not break the rules. Not yet at least. Slowly, he moved his mouth down her neck, his heated breath touched her bare skin as he placed long mind-blowing kisses on the way down to her shoulder.

"No marking." Another one of her many rules, but Max accepted this one without any further thoughts, the way he was only able to breathe it out, because of the things he was doing to her was satisfaction enough for now.

Max smirked up at her, before grabbing her ankles and pulling her towards him. He was fast to get rid of her thong and his boxers. They wouldn't have any need of that for quite a while now. Diving down to kiss her jaw, Joanna couldn't stop herself from gasping.

"What do you want me to do?" Max questioned her, which caused Joanna to look up. It should be the other way round. She should ask him what he wanted. She should be the one in control. Drawing in a deep breath, Josie had to remind herself that this was Max and not Mark. Max would never try to punish her.