XXX-XXX-XXXX: Meet me at the Gypsy Club & Bar at 9:30. Bring 750K. Wear a fancy outfit. I'll find you. Password: The crow flies with the apple at midnight

I giggle and turned the phone off. This was going to be fun. 

~~~Time skip to that night~~~

I grabbed my dress and heels from my bag when I got to my room. I convinced Dad to let me go undercover. It took a lot and I finally got him to do it. I was going to bring the suitcase full of the money and Damian, Jason, and Stephanie were going to be waiting in their places. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and then walked out

I stared at myself in the mirror and then walked out. I grabbed the suitcase and walked outside, into the limo. I stepped out of the car when I arrived. I quickly scanned my surroundings and waited near the entrance of the club. 

I spotted a man heading my way and I smirked. He was in his late 20s, sun kissed tan, light brown hair, and hazel colored eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Password?" "The crow flies with the apple at midnight." He smirks and holds out his arm. 

I loop my arm with his, putting on a fake smile to hide the fact that I was ready to hurl my dinner all over his $2,000 suit. He leads me through the bar and we stop at the bar. "I'll have a scotch of the rocks please and she'll have..." "I'll have a Martini. Straight." 

He nods and prepares our drinks. "Now let's get to business w-" "Nah ah. We must learn to trust each other first. My name is Eli. Your name is?" "Sophia. Sophia Cheng." He nods. His hand travel down my back and I slap his hand before he can touch my ass. 

He smirks and grabs his drink. "So Sophia, you seem to be the no nonsense type. I admire that. And if you wish, we can get straight to business." I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me around the bar. I spot Damian and give him a nod. 

We continue walking and I see Steph ranting on her phone. Talking to no one because it's just an act. I listen to her as we pass. "-and that bitch actually had the audacity to do that. I swear I was getting ready to shove my heel so far up her ass. And then that fucking bastard backed her up!" 

I laugh silently and continue to follow Eli. He went into a room and pulled me in. I stumbled forward slightly but I wasn't ready to be shoved against the wall. I gasped when I felt him press his body against me. "Wha-what are doing?" 

He smirks. "Just having a little fun." I grab and remote from my purse. I press a button behind my back just as Eli shoved his lips on mine. I shove my heel into his foot and hear a satisfying crack from his foot. He screams in pain and Jason bursts into the room and gives him a swift punch. 

I smile and grab a pair of handcuffs from my purse. "This is my type of fun." I grab both of his arms and push them behind his back. I tighten the cuffs around his wrist and he scowls. "Really Sophi. Working for police." "Why not? And my name isn't Sophia. Just a heads up." 

We led him out of the bar and when people ask question, Jason just flashes them a fake FBI ID. The perks of being a vigilante. We push him into a police car and Barbara who was driving takes him to Gotham City Police Department. 

I smile and fist bump my siblings. "That was fun. Except for the part where he pushed himself on me. That was not fun." Damian growls and I grab his collar. "He's going to prison. He have enough to convict him for drugs, murder, assault, rape. Don't worry he's going to be locked up for a long while." 

We all nod and Alfred arrives to take us home. We all climb in and head to the Manor. We arrive and I climb out first and head to my room. I take a nice hot shower, brush my hair, and grab my pajamas. I put them on and climb in bed. 

I hear a knock on my balcony and I groan

I hear a knock on my balcony and I groan. I roll out of bed and open the doors. Jon was sitting on the edge. I give him a small smile and gesture for him to come in. He flies in and lands on my bed. "I heard you went undercover today. Tell me everything." 

I laugh and lay next to him. I give him a small kiss on the lips. "M'kay." I start with how I got dad to let me go undercover and end with me putting the handcuffs on him. He listens the entire time, occasionally making a comment. 

By the time I'm done, I can barely keep my eyes open. Jon chuckled, put the blanket over both of us, and wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle into his chest and let myself go to sleep listening to his heart beating.