"You heard me"

"Let's go we'll be late"

Bryce,Joel and Jaden stood up and we left since the other guys had plans. We got to the beach and the set was all ready.

I went to my dressing room and got my hair and makeup done then changed, I didn't put any heavy makeup nor fancy clothes since the mv is pretty chilled and more like two highschool lovers on a date.

I went out and we got the whole beach scene over and done with.

Hours later

We were finally done with all the scenes and went home. I was tired and went to my room then took a shower and dressed. I got under the covers and slept.

Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine then got dressed. I went downstairs and had my breakfast then joined the guys in the living room.

"Good morning Brie" Bryce said and i smiled then sat beside him.

"Good morning"

"So what are the plans for Christmas?" Jaden asked.

"I've got nothing, any ideas?" Joel asked.

"Umm Juan will be hosting some grand party, let's just go there"

"Yeah that's a good idea, but I heard it's in Turks and Caicos" Yoandri said.

"Yeah, I think we need a little vacation. We haven't spent much time together, all of us" Joel said.

"You're right, then it's settled. Vacation in Turks and Caicos for the holidays"

"Sounds good" Jaden said.

Ding dong!! Ding Dong!!

Y'all heard the doorbell and you got up then went over and opened the door.

You smiled once you saw Andrea and picked her up.

"Hey Rauw" you said and smiled.