Not exactly a bad way but good way, especially since it's Rauw's daughter. I won't lie sometimes I wish I was her mom instead of Rosalia.

"I'm sorry" Rauw said, now pulling me from my thoughts. "She shouldn't have called you that."

"N-no...it's fine" I managed to say.

"Andrea don't ever call her your mom, okay dear?" He told Andrea and she had this sad expression on her face.

"I'm sorry" She said.

"I definitely don't mind and Rauw she's like my daughter either ways"

"Thanks" he said.

"Goodnight and have sweet dreams princess"

"Goodnight Mommy"
End of call

I put my phone away and fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine then showered and dressed.

I went downstairs and found the guys in the living room. Bryce is on his phone texting, Joel is definitely on IG posting shirtless mirror selfies, Jaden is playing some sort of mobile online game with Yoandri. The rest are watching soccer.

"Morning"

"Morning Brie" Josh said.

"Yoandri I think we should get going. We'll be late for your own music video"

"You're right, we better get going" He said and stood up.

"Can we come?" Joel asked.

"Y—" Yoandri started but I interrupted him.

"No, absolutely no"

"Whyyyy" Bryce whined.

"Because I said no"

"Brie don't be so evil" Jaden said.

"I think I should sign for the role of  Maleficent in the upcoming movie, I suit the role" I joked and Bryce laughed.

"I think you should because you're becoming like her"

"What?"