FLASHBACK 3:

Leandro slept next to me, while I was watching the movie, so I played with his hair. He never lets anyone touch it, so I took the chance. His hair was so soft I just want to bite it.

What is my obsession with biting?

His eyes fluttered open and I pulled my hand out of his hair immediately, but he pulled it back in his hair.

"You like it?" I said smiling at him.

"Mhm," he hummed in his sleepy voice.

I cuddled with him, with his head in the crook of my neck. I'm still playing with his hair.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt a trail of sparks.

I watched him as he slept. He was soo angelic. I felt the urge to kiss him, so I did. I pecked his cheek. Trying not to wake him up.

FLASHBACK 4:

"I wanted to tell you this since 8th grade, but I was afraid." He said admiring me. I looked at him shyly waiting for what he wanted to say.

"Every time I go somewhere I look for you. I dream of you to sleep. I get butterflies by just hearing your name. You make me feel things after a long time of not feeling anything at all " He said smiling and looking into my eyes deeply as if he's trying to read them.

" I love you, Pearl Grace Hudson," He said.

I couldn't believe what he said. How was I so stupid not to realize. The nicknames the way he looks at me EVERYTHING!

"I feel safe when I am with you," I said looking into his eyes.

" I get happy every time I look at you, I feel warm every time you touch me, I get butterflies when you look at me, I feel alive whenever you smile," I admired.

"I wish I could freeze every moment with you." I hesitated. At this point I realized I love him too, I really do.

"I love you, Leandro Grey Hernadez," I said happily.

FLASHBACK 5:

"What did you call me again," I asked desperately.

"My girl?" he guessed. I kissed him softly on his lips, leaving him wanting more.

"Again" he whined.

"Please" he begged.

"Only if you french braid my hair," I said.

He jumped on the bed and sat me down under him, and he started to french braid my shoulder-length hair.

Is it me or is this really hot!

"Now paint my nails and toes" I ordered. "Yes, M'lady," He replied.

FLASHBACK 6:

"Do you want to dance precious?" I said slightly out of breath from running towards him in heels.

"Yes, Mi Cielo" He smiled.

I love his smile. He put his hands on my waist and I felt spark and butterflies everywhere.

"I love you, Leandro," I said kissing his neck.

"I'm sorry,"

"It's ok," I said kissing him.

"I missed you," He said against my lips smiling. "I did too," I said.

FLASHBACK 7:

"I lied, " I said laughing in the shower.