Chapter-16

Hiya!!! I'm back. How are you guys, i hope you guys are doing okay.

So this is chapter-16 and i hope you guys enjoy it. And i am sorry for taking up too much time but i was really happy when you guys were anticipating what going to happen next. I love ya'll.

Okay. Enough about me. Hehe. Enjoy.

_____________________________

They ate their breakfast in silence and as they've finished, Brett cleared the table and wash the dishes.

Its been a while since i ate with somebody, feels nice- Brett thought.

While he was washing them, he felt Eddy hugging him from the back. Brett stopped his movement.

“Eddy, just let..”

“Just for a few minutes. Lets stay like this just for a few minutes” Eddy pleaded.

Brett sighed and continue to wash the dishes. Brett feels his cheeks heating up which he tried to ignore.
It was hard when a tall somebody was clinging to you.

“Eddy, I’m done. I’m gonna be late”

“Oops sorry. Come on, lets go”

Brett was sure his was all red by now but he composed himself.

Brett locked the door, with Eddy following him around.

“Eddy, go on home. I have to work. Stop following me”

“At the restaurant?”

“Yeah, at the restaurant”

“Then who says I’m following you. I’m heading there too, you know to get my car”

Brett was embarrassed and kept on walking faster.

“So, why didn’t you take the bus?”

“I like walking more. And it saves money so”

“Ohh, you never liked to exercise. You changed”

“I didn’t say i like it though plus, i get to burn some calories because of all the bubble teas”

“You still drink them?”

“Yeah, of course. I’m like addicted to them”

They chatted all the way, laughing and bickering like the way they used to. Brett felt like there was nothing that happened in the past, it was the same Eddy that he loved.

“Okay, the parking area is that way so, i gotta get through the back door”

“When are you gonna finish your shift?”

“At the evening, why?”

“Then i’ll come and..”

They were interrupted when a man suddenly hugged Brett.

“Ooof, ouch. Get off” Brett laughed.

“Brett, i was worried you know. The manager said you were not feeling well and you went home early”

“No, its nothing. I’m  fine”

Eddy felt like he was like air at that moment.

When did Brett was this sociable? And who is this person, he seems oddly familiar- Eddy thought.

Eddy coughed a bit to signal to them that he was still there.

“Ohh, you guys will know each other, so” Brett introduced.

“Hey Eddy. Long time no see”

“What? I’m sorry, you are?”

“Its me Roger, I know i kinda gave you guys some hard times before and i am really sorry for that.”