Chapter-9

Yo yo yo. I'm backkk... i was watching twoset vids and i can't get over their cuteness when they react to their childhood performances. Brett playing the piano looks so cute 🥺🥺 he looks like an anime chibi. Eddy was born handsome, they are both so cute 🥰🥰.

Anyways, I'm blabbering😆. Also, i don't proofread this so, there's gonna be a lot of mistakes, and i mean a lot. On withchapter-9. Enjoy.♡♡
________________________________

Brett knocked at the door and out came a very excited Eddy.

"Hi man. Come on in"

Brett nodded and went inside.

"Wanna play games or watch horror movies?"

"Seriously dude. Horror movies?" Brett chuckled

" To see which one of us is the scaredy cat"

"I'm up for it. Then loser has to buy two bubble teas for the winner"

"You are on. Let's play games first and watch the movie at 11."

"You are gonna lose, younger one" Brett teased, he knew Eddy never likes to be called younger one, to which he doesn't know the reason to.

" We will see"

The boys played like their lives depended on it, both not wanting to be the loser. They were tied and this was the final round.

Both grunted and finally Eddy wins.

"Hahaha, I won, you grandpa" Eddy stood up but accidentally knocked off the bottle of cola and it splashed all over Brett .

"Eddy!! Be careful" Brett exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Brett. Oh my god, you are drenched. Pfttt-"Eddy laughed

"Don't you dare laugh Eddy. Sheesh, where's the bathroom, I'm gonna have to wash up" Brett said cringing from the stickiness.

"Sorry dude. Bathroom's upstairs. You can wear my clothes. I'll put it besides the door"

Eddy lend Brett his hoodie and shorts and went down to clean up his mess.

In few minutes, Brett came out with Eddy's clothes. Eddy felt his heart beating fast and looks the other way. Brett was clueless.

"Phew, that was refreshing. So, you ready for the horror movie, younger one?" Brett teased

"Stop calling me that and just sit down" Eddy looking at the other way and Brett chuckled.

"So what are we watching?" Brett sat down near Eddy.

When Brett sat down, Eddy was enchanted by how Brett smelled so sweet.

Why did Brett always smell so sweet, i wanna kiss-hold up Eddy, don't think that way- Eddy mentally slapped himself.

Eddy was now chanting his mantra in his mind.

He is my friend he is my friend he is my friend he is my friend. Nothing more nothing more nothing more nothing more nothing more nothing more- Eddy repeated this in his mind. He was doing his best to hide his feelings.

"Eddy? You alright? You look a bit red" Brett looked worried.

"Wha.. umm.. I'm fine."

At that Eddy locked eyes with Brett. Brett looked so good with his damped hair that nearly covered his eyes and that oversized hoodie made him look so small and cute. Eddy snapped and looked away.

"Hey, you alright?. You're acting a bit weird."

"Nah, I'm fine. A bit cold i guess. Gonna get a blanket." Eddy stood up and went away.