Chapter-15

Hello my beautiful readers. Sorry for making you wait. We are dealing with a bit of a problem and this pandemic is not helping at all so, i couldn't really concentrate or have time for writing this.

But here i am. I hope you guys enjoy it.

(I don't proofread it again, I'm sorry hehe )

________________________________
Eddy was giving light pats on Brett’s head when suddenly, Brett pushed Eddy making Eddy’s eyes go wide.

“Umm.. you should head back. They will be waiting for you.” Brett stood and tried to walk away but strong pair of arms embraced him from his back.

“Right now, you matter” Eddy whispered.

Brett knew he would fall to his knees right there but he has to be strong. So, he broke the hug.

“Eddy, please go. I have to get home too.”

“I will walk you home”

“What? Who says i need someone to walk me home? I’m a grown man”

“You’re still my princess though” Eddy smiled fondly.

At that, Brett was beet red. His ears were on Fyahhh. He walked away but Eddy was fast enough to catch up and walk by his side.

“You haven’t changed a bit, Brett.” Eddy chuckled.

“Seriously, Eddy. You’re girlfriend will be waiting for you. Go back to them”

“Who says she’s my girlfriend?”

“Hah, says you on the news and .. the news..and you...on the news.”

“You’re repeating yourself, Brett. Perhaps, you’re jealous?” Eddy teased.

And at that, Brett stopped walking and shouted.

“Who says I’m jealous?!!” Brett countered.

“Says your red face” Eddy chuckled.

“Why.. you. I’m going. Go home, Eddy.”

“Nope, gonna spend the night at your place” Eddy invited himself.

“What? Its no place for a violin prince like you, i can tell you that. Don’t you live in shiny expensive hotels? That’s more you” Brett countered

“But without you, i feel homeless” Eddy pouted.

“Geez, when do you become so flirty” Brett said with a blush.

“Since i met you” Eddy said back.

Brett just huffed, feeling defeated. Eddy just smiled and walk alongside him.

.

.

After a few minutes of walking and bickering, they went inside the building and Brett stopped at a room. Taking out his keys, he unlocked it but as he went inside, he slammed the door shut. Eddy was awestruck and knocked on the door.

“Brett Yang, open this door right now.”

“Go home Eddy. You know where i live now and that’s enough”

“I said I am gonna spent the night here so, I will wait here until you open the door”

“You wouldn’t?” Brett gasped.

“Try me” Eddy challenged.

“Go back Eddy”

“Open up, Brett”

Brett sighed. This was not going well, but he did not want to give up so he went to take a shower. Hoping that Eddy will get tired of it and just went back home.
After 20 minutes, he finished and dressed himself up.