𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Reg, let's go! We're gonna head to the movies, they're showing a new horror film that we want to watch." Willie says as Reggie walks back to us and we all poof in a movie theater that was about to play the movie.

TIME SKIP

Once we finished the movie, I checked the time to see that it was already five.

"Guys, it's five. We should head to the compound now." I say as I look at all of them.

We all leave the theater and we watch as some families enter the theater with their kids.

"Guys c'mon, let's go." I say as we all poof in front of the compound. "This is it." Alex says as Willie pats his back. "Everything's gonna be alright man. Trust me." Willie says as we all start to walk inside.

We walk into the living room where we see Vision talking to a girl.

Reggie burps which makes us all laugh. "How are you burping? You have eaten anything in twenty-five years?" Alex asks as Reggie just shrugs.

"You boys made it." Vision says as the girl turns around to see what he was talking about.

When she does, all of our jaws drop.

It's her, it's Emily.

"Oh"

"My"

"Emily?" I say barely above a whisper.

"You were supposed to say gosh." Reggie whispers to me but Alex hits him on his arm as I ignore him.

I start to walk up to her as she looks back at Vision confused. "Uh, Vision. There's nobody there." She says which breaks my heart.

She couldn't see us.

"Ho-How is this possible?" Alex asks as he starts to walk up towards her too.

"I-I-I don't know." I say as tears begin to form in my eyes.

But it's her, I remember that dress. She wore it on one of our dates.

"You can't see them either? That's odd. I figured that with your abilities you would-" Vision says but is cut off by a guy walking into the room with flowers in his hands.

"Who's that?" Reggie asks to Willie as he says, "I don't know."

"Hey." The boy says with a smile on his face. I follow his gaze and realize that he was looking at Emily.

"Hi." She replies as we all just look at the two of them.

"I'll leave you two alone. Follow me boys." Vision says which makes the boy furrow his brows. "I'll tell you later." Emily says as she walks up to him.

He hands her the flowers and she kisses him on the cheek which makes me clench my jaw a bit.

"Thank you, they're beautiful." she says as she leaves the room.

I noticed that I was the only one staying behind, watching everything go on.

"Luke, c'mon." Willie says as I just turn around, not moving. "I'm not going." I tell him as he looks at me confused.

Alex comes back and asks us what we were doing. "Vision's waiting for us." He says as I just look at him confused.

"Are you seriously gonna act like we didn't JUST see Emily right now?! She's literally in the other room and we're just gonna act like we don't care?" I say in disbelief.