chapter 87 ~ 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕

Start from the beginning

      With a smirk, he ghosted his lips over mine, his dark brown eyes narrowed in greed and desire. "Look how good you're being for me now. Now, why couldn't you be like this when I really needed you to?"

      "Fuck you," I hissed.

     Taehyung's smirk vanished in seconds and I felt my heart drop down to my feet. His eyes ran cold, appearing almost lifeless as he chewed on the inside of his cheek. My breathing quickened as I pondered all the things he might do to me in a matter of seconds before he muttered harshly under his breath: "Get on the bed." I wasn't sure whether to be aroused or absolutely terrified, but the look on his face rendered me speechless as he pulled away and stared down at me. Without a sound, I padded stiffly to his bedside and sat down, my hands clasped politely in my lap as I felt waves of shame and unease wash over my shoulders. Taehyung offered me one final glare before turning towards his closet to rifle through it.

      "I want your clothes off too."

       "What?"

       "Now."

        A shuddering breath escaped me as I made to slip out of my t-shirt and shorts, discarding them on the far corner of his bed as I watched him lean further into the closet. He pulled out with two fresh, dark-colored dress ties around his wrist; my head cocked to the side as I fumbled over several questions in my head. Hearing the sternness of his commanding voice made me too nervous to speak, so I simply watched. Taehyung stalked back towards the bed, keeping a secure grip on the ties in one hand while the other slipped beneath my chin. He tilted my head up to face him, my lips falling open as he pressed ours together in a slow, intimate kiss. Hand gripping both sides of my jaw, the brunet pulled away to reveal a warm expression, immediately making my irritation and nervousness melt away as he stroked my skin with the pad of his thumb.

       "You look so pretty," he whispered. Our eyes locked while his thumb slid over my bottom lip, teasing me further as I gazed pliantly up at him. "What's your safe word, angel?"

       I edged away from his touch, my gaze falling in shock as I let his words resonate in my head. Taehyung stood patiently as he cupped the side of my cheek, his eyes roaming over my face as he waited for my much-needed reply. His question already answered mine; it was clear where things were headed and I would end up in his bed as a punishment, but his desire to obtain my safe word, a word I had never felt the urge to use around him or the others, made me almost frightened to continue. 

      I hadn't used a safeword since Yura; even then, it served no purpose. No matter how many times I begged him to stop or let me have a break, the abusive brunet would continue on as if I weren't even a living, breathing thing. I was just a doll for him to satisfy himself with, whether I wanted him to or not. My safeword stuck to the roof of my mouth, tempting me further as I wished to let it spill from my lips. I refused. I hated that word more than anything, and every time I spoke it, I almost cried. Pu- pu- p-p-p- It wouldn't come out. The longer I stayed quiet, the more worried Taehyung appeared, until finally, I forced a new set of syllables from my mouth.

      "Angel."

      "'Angel,'" the brunet repeated. "Perfect."

      Slipping behind me, Taehyung drew his hand along my field of vision, rendering me sightless as a strand of cloth tightened around my head. An uneasy breath forced its way from my lips as I sat in the dark, feeling his fingertips brush down my neck and collar, shivers running up my spine. Gathering my hands in his, he pressed my wrists together and, teasingly, took his time binding them tightly so that I could barely move. I tried separating my hands to no avail, sticking my arms out in front of me as my fingers fumbled for something solid to grasp.