chapter 87 ~ 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕

Start from the beginning

I'm serious

TAEHYUNG

I want you upstairs, now.

YUMIN

You WANT or you NEED?

YUMIN

Because if you just want me to come upstairs, then it's 

not that important, now is it?🙄

TAEHYUNG

Upstairs

TAEHYUNG

Now.

YUMIN

Fine, you big baby

YUMIN

You must be on your period of something

TAEHYUNG

Don't test my patience

YUMIN

dOn'T tEsT mY pAtIeNcE- 

YUMIN

You're being a real butt lately, y'know?😑

TAEHYUNG

Yumin-ah!!

YUMIN

I'm COMING JESUS😤

_

     I padded wordlessly to Taehyung's bedroom and stepped inside, met with the smell of shampoo and what I could only assume was bar soap. His room was dark, bed shoved in the back corner with the shirtless brunet lying amply atop his sheets. Legs crossed, arm hooked behind his head, he dropped his phone on the top of his nightstand and glared across at me while his tongue pushed up against the inside of his cheek. A chill ran up my back and rendered me motionless in his doorway as my fingers gently pushed the door shut behind me. As his eyes roamed possessively over my body; my shorts and oversized white shirt suddenly too revealing. Butterflies flitted about my lower abdomen as I watched Taehyung finally shift to stand at his full height, stalking toward me with his jaw set in annoyance.

      Breath hot on my face, he curled his head close to my ear and dropped his voice almost to a growl. "What is your problem?"

    "What is your problem?" 

    The brunet's veiny hand reached up to grip my chin, his thumb pressing down on the side of my jaw as he jerked my head to the side. "Watch your tone, Yumin. I'm not messing around."

       Slowly, he pushed himself towards me, forcing me back against the wall beside his door. I went to grab for his wrist with the intent of forcing him away, but Taehyung pressed his body too close to mine for me to move, gently wedging his knee between my thighs. 

      "You keep trying my patience, angel. Now it's time that I do something about it...Hmm?"

       Taehyung circled his knee against my crotch and forced a sigh of pleasure from my lips as I tilted my head back. His hand dropped from my chin to massage my throat and hold me against the wall; he stood wordlessly, watching my every move as his touch forced a lovely reaction from my body. I felt my spine run rigid as his free hand snaked behind my back and pressed into my skin. The momentary rage I'd experienced seconds before began to turn to lust as it bubbled in my stomach. My mind began to slip and I almost voiced a pliant need to be silenced, for Taehyung to press down on my throat as he growled in my ear for me to behave.