Soon both the girls left to spend a night well.

They reached the pub and got the entry then they both choose a table far away from everyone in a corner.Shruti ordered an beer for her as she drinks but bela just ordered some fries and chips for herself as she doesn't drinks and moreover she didn't wanted anything to drink.

After two three drinks shruti went to the dance floor to loose some stress as she says it.Bela was just sitting idly doing nothing just watching people dance like maniac while munching on her chips.

She even saw a lot of people making out which really made her feel pukish.She decided to go grab some water so she went to the bartender and asked for a glass of water.

The bartender gave the glass to her which she gulped down in a second because she was really thirsty.After drinking it she realised that it was not water because it has a burning sensation as it went down her throat.She smelled the glass but could not make out what was wrong.

Before she could realise she felt the world spinning and her legs not supporting her body.All she could feel was the music and feel out of the world.

She went ahead and joined the dance floor and started dancing on the beats.Here shruti was dam worried for her and was finding her everywhere possible when she collided with a certain someone.

"sorry"both said at the same time.

"shruti?"asked the voice.

"jiju?"exclaimed shruti after realising that the someone was Mahir i,e her jiju.

"tum yaha akeli aayi ho"asked mahir out of concern on seeing the distressed look on her face.

"nhi bela ke saath pr ab woh mujhe mil hi nhi rahi h"said shruti worriedly.

"don't worry hum dhundte h bhabhi ko"said a voice beside mahir.

"haa relax mein aur shivaay help krte h usse dhundne mein yahi kahi hogi kaha jayegi"said mahir calming her down.

Shruti nodded and the three parted their ways to find bela.

Here bela was completely lost and was just swaying to the music.It felt good sometimes to loose it up and just go with the flow.It felt nice to be free and unburdened with no expectations or no taunts or no judgements.She was loving this feeling.....feeling on the top of the world.

Here mahir was also looking out for bela when suddenly somebody stumbled and fell on him.He immediately scooped the person in his arms.When he saw the person a wave of relief hit him as it was Bela who was staring at him with some different expressions.

He made her stand on her feet and removed his hands from her waist that he was holding.

"kaha thi tum bela ??bichari shruti tumhe kabse dhund rahi h"asked mahir.

"tum kon ho??mujhse baat mat karo mein strangers se baat nhi krti?"saying so she was about to go but mahir caught her hand and dragged her with him.To which she protested but all in vain as his hold was firm.

He dragged her out with her to the parking lot where there was no noise.

"tum kon ho chodo mujhe?"yelled bela.

"bela mein hu mahir?"mahir told her when he felt there is something unusual in her.

"mahir... mmm(she kept her finger on her chin as if thinking about him)....haa mahirrrrrjiiiii aap toh mahirrrjiii h..... surprrriseeeeeeee"she replied.

Mahir's Pov-

The moment i saw her i knew there is something weird about her because whenever she sees me she doesn't really maintains an eye contact with me but now she was looking at me without feeling shy,moreover when she called me mahirji i knew she is drunk.