🎉Partyyyyy🎉

Start from the beginning

This was regular in Singhaniya mansion,whatever Bela did or said earned a mocking to her by her chachi and her dadu would always counter attack.

Though Bela is not a spoilt brat she sometimes whines like baby and makes demands from her grandparents.She eats all vegetables in fact mix veg is her favourite but Tinda is an exception becoz she hates it to her core for some reason unknown to herself.

Bela went to her room and directly went to her bed and as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell in a deep slumber maybe becoz of the anger or the tiredness or who knows why?

She woke up after 3 hours with her dadi caressing her hairs.She turned her head to the other direction.

"Hayee gussa dekho iss ladki ka aap?"said her dadi to her dadu who was sitting on a chair beside the bed.

Sensing her dadu around Bela turned her head towards his direction and sat up at once and said.

"Dadu meine Bola tha mujhe chole khane h phir bhi jaan bhujkr dadi ne chole ki bajaye Tinde banayi"she complained like a lil girl.

"Bela tinde khana accha hi hota h"said her dadu calmly.

"Nhi"she said stubbornly.

"Acha yeh sab chod aur meri baat sun bht jaruri h"said her dadi.

"Kya h?"asked Bela.

"Aaj sham ko hum sabko ek business party mein jana h"said her dadi.

"Hum sabko matlab?"asked bela

"Hum sabko matlab hum sab Singhaniya family ko"said her dadu.

"Mein kyu aau business party mein?mein toh business woman hu bhi nhu"she stated.

"Ha pata h tu business woman nhi h pr jana padega kyuki tere in law's ne yeh party rakhi h"said her dadi.

"Sehgals ne?"she asked.

"Ha aur chal cheti kr jaldi fresh n up hoja phir ready ho ja 7 baje waha pochna h hame"said her dadi.

"Pr mere paas pehne ke liye kuch nhi h...Mera matlab business party type kuch nhi h"she said.

"Uska bandobast ho gaya h aa mere saath"saying so her dadi took her to her closet.

"Yeh dekh yeh dress pehen liyo"her dadi pointed out a gown to her.

Bela saw the dress and was satisfied with it becoz the color was not very eye catchy not the dress was any kind of revealing.It was just simple yet elegant the way she likes things.

"Kafi acchi ho gayi h aapki choice modern dresses mein dadi manna padega"complimented Bela

"Hayee meine ni pasand ki h yeh dress teri maa ne ki h"said her dadi.

Bela was a bit taken aback becoz till date her mom has never did such things for her but anyways she was happy that her Mom has chosen a dress for her and now no matter what she will wear it to please her.

"Chal ab chezti se taiyaar ho jaa 5:30toh yahi baj gaye h mein bhi tab tak ready ho jati Hu"saying so her dadi left.

Bela sighed becoz now she will have to attend a godam business party which she hates and moreover her in law's will always be present there which is like a cherry on the top.

She quickly took a relaxing shower and slipped into her dress and left her hair open as her hairs are not curly they are naturally straight so she doesn't does anything just leaves them open.She then applies a lil bit of makeupebeciz she knows that people in that party will come with caked faces.