22-Tadashi Yamaguchi

~Story 22~
~Title: From Your Secret Admirer~
~Character: Tadashi Yamaguchi~
~Trope/AU: Secret Admirer~
~Warnings: Wholesome-ness~
~Word Count: 1673~

***

"Tsuki! Did you see that?" Yamaguchi cheered, pointing into the gym.

"See what?" the blonde asked, as he headed into the gym.

"Wait no! Don't go in, y/n's in there!" Yamaguchi whisper-yelled, grabbing Tsukishima's arm and pulling him back behind the wall and out of sight.

"The one from our home-room?" Yamaguchi nodded. "So? It's our gym and we've got practice in 10 minutes,"

"Exactly, let her practice in there for a bit. She always leaves 2 minutes before we go in anyway,"

"I never took you for the stalker type,"

"Keep your voice down! And I'm not a stalker. I just like watching her do her serves. She's really good," he whispered. Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"If this is a self-worth thing, your serves are fine,"

"Not as good as her! I would love to get her to teach me someday,"

"Then why don't you go talk to her. I really don't understand why you're causing such a fuss here,"

"I can't do that! I've never really talked to her outside of class, nor about Volleyball. She probably doesn't even know I play,"

"I think everyone knows you play. Anyway, stop being such a scaredy-cat and go in,"

"No! I can't..."

"Then I will. I'll tell her to get out of our gym," Tsukishima said, going to head in.

"NO!" Yamaguchi yelled.

"Someone there?" both boys heard your voice say. Yamaguchi looked at Tskuishima, then ran around the corner. You quickly picked up the ball and put it away and grabbed your bag. You left the gym and saw Tsukishima there. "Oh hey Tsukishima? How are you?"

"Eh, I'm fine. You?"

"Oh, I'm fine. just getting a few serve practices in before my team goes and plays this weekend. Sorry, did you need the gym?"

"No, not yet. My team's practising in there in about 5 minutes anyway,"

"Oh, yeah true. Sorry,"

"It's fine. I'm just early,"

"Was someone with you by the way?" you asked, remembering the whole reason you had come out. Tsukishima contemplated telling you for a moment, but he shook it.

"No, I was just on the phone,"

"Oh, ok. Well, I'll head off, I'll see you around!" you said cheerfully, skipping off with a wave.

"Tadashi, she's gone," Tsukishima yelled out once you were out of sight range.

~~~

"I really don't know how to help you. I mean, I did say go talk to her but you know," Tsukishima said bluntly, helping Sugawara with getting out the equipment. It was on the highest shelf and Sugawara didn't want to get the ladder out so he borrowed Tskuishima. Yamaguchi just followed.

"Ooo, is this about a girl?" Sugawara asked, turning his gaze to Yamaguchi.

"Uh... yeah..."

"Cute! Come on Tadashi, tell me all the detailsssss," Sugawara asked. Tsukishima handed him the things he had gotten down.