19-Atsumu Miya

~Story 19~
~Title: Playing Hard To Get~
~Character: Atsumu Miya~
~Trope/AU: Colleague/Classmate~
~Warnings: Swearing~
~Word Count: 1715~

***

You rolled your eyes as the boys behind you yelled. You were trying to get your work done, but the two twin brothers seated behind you were yelling at each other over god knows what. You tried desperately to ignore them, but they were so loud! Eventually, you had enough. You turned around and yelled at them.

"Can you two shut the fuck up! Some people are actually trying to work and no one cares about your bickering. Save it for outside!" you hissed. Both of the boys stopped and looked at you.

"I'm sorry. My brother here just thinks Ariana Grande sucks!" the blonde one hissed.

"I didn't say that!"

"You did!"

"Shut up!" you hissed again. They both nodded and you turned back around to your work. You heard snickering from behind you and you turned around again. A black-haired boy began laughing at them.

"You two just got told off, that's gold,"

"Shut up Suna!" the blonde one hissed at him. You coughed to catch all three of their attention and once they were looking at you, you gave them all a death stare. They all got the hint, and you didn't hear a word from any of them for the rest of the class. Until the end of class.

"Hey, sorry about my brother and I. And Suna too," The sliver-haired twin said to you as he stood by your desk. You packed your things and nodded.

"It's fine I guess. You guys were just so loud. It's hard to concentrate, you know?" he nodded this time.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. Uh, Osamu by the way," he said, holding out his hand for you to shake. You were a bit confused by the sudden introduction, but you didn't want to be rude.

"I'm y/n,"

"The blonde one's my brother Atsumu and the other one's Suna. Our friend from the volleyball team," you nodded, looking at them.

"But Ariana's an icon! Don't you dare say that shit about her!" you heard Atsumu hiss at Suna. You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"He's quite a character, isn't he?" you asked.

"That's true. He really just likes his music artists I guess?" your things were now packed and you were ready to go to lunch. You and Osamu said your goodbyes and you were somewhat thankful at least one of them seemed sane.

~~~

"Did she say anything about me??" Atsumu asked while he, Suna, and Osamu were on their way to their gym.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Osamu replied.

"Oh come on! She was cute as! Tell meeeee,"

"And here we go again. Atsumu's got the hots for someone who shows they have balls," Suna muttered.

"She just said that you're a character,"

"Oh cool, she thinks I'm cool and unique," Osamu face palmed at his brother's stupidity.

"Means she thinks you're annoying," Suna stated bluntly.

"You're just jealous you don't have the looks that I do!" Atsumu said, raising his head in superiority.

"What looks? You look like a sack of mouldy pears." Suna laughed.

"Hey!" the twins both said in union.