13-Koshi Sugawara

Start from the beginning

"Hey y/n! What brings you here?" Sugawara asked, regaining cool and calm while walking towards you and Kiyoko.

"Oh, um, I just wanted to come and congratulate you on getting the part! We didn't really get to talk at the meeting today," you said, with a hint of pink going to your cheeks.

"Oh, thank you! Congratulations to you as well. You're a really good actor. You'll ace your part," he said, making your cheeks glow once again.

"Thank you! You too!" you both stood there in silence for a moment before Kiyoko came over.

"Oh, you've met Kiyoko?" Sugawara asked and you nodded.

"Uh yeah! She's one of my best friends. I offered to walk her here since I wanted to see if you were here anyway," Kiyoko cleared her throat.

"Isn't there something you wanted to ask him?" she said, nudging your arm.

"Oh, yeah! Um, if your not busy later, I was wondering, would you want to go out to a café or something? So we can get to know each other a bit more? You know... I just, I've had to perform with actors who hate my guts before... doesn't go down well..." you said. It wasn't necessarily a lie, but it wasn't the main reason why you were asking him out.

"Of course! I'd love to. That sounds wonderful," he replied with a smirk on his face.

~~~

And that is how you scored yourself a date with Sugawara Koshi.

Only, you didn't exactly because you never confessed your feelings, and neither did he.

Not then at least.

~~~

You sat at your desk, doodling pictures while the teacher spoke. It had been about 5 months now and you and Sugawara were best friends. You both went on more 'dates' with each other, going to each other's houses to practice and you always sat next to each other in drama. You had learnt a lot about the boy and that had only made your crush on him grow. He had invited you to see a couple of his games, which you had gone to, and you had met a lot of the volleyball team and they were all wonderful people. You also realised he was a fairly good drawer, as displayed by the fact he was drawing a cute drawing in his book next to you.

"You're really good at drawing," you whispered to him. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Thanks, so are you," he replied, pointing to the doddles on your book.

"Thanks," you replied. The bell rang and you both began to pack your things.

"There's a meeting before the show tonight right?" Sugawara asked and you nodded. You both knew all your lines and actions, but there was one last thing you had to do that you hadn't practiced and you were dreading it.

"There is, but that's at five thirty, so there's time to go home and get ready and whatnot. It's ment to only run for 1o minutes, giving us until 7 for the show to begin,"

"Oh cool, did you want to come over to my place then? We can swing by yours and get your things on the way?" Sugawara asked as you both began heading out of the classroom to your lockers to grab your school bags.

"Yeah sure! But did you need to go to Volleyball training?"

"Not today, I told my team that I'd probably miss a lot of this week. Luckily there's nothing too huge coming up in volleyball soon,"

"It amazes me how you can balance school, homework, volleyball and rehearsals," you stated and Sugawara laughed.

"That's just how I roll,"