1.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. 

"Do you really not have my number saved into your phone?" 

"Oh shit sorry Nessa I'll do that right now. What's up?"

Nessa was my agent. We have always had a closer relationship, she was like a older sister, which was sometimes good and sometimes bad. She always had my best interest at heart though. 

Nessa and I met when we were both living in New York. We lived right down the road from each other since we were toddlers, we grew up together. We both moved out to LA after I made my first appearance in a TV show; Greys Anatomy. I told Nessa she could be my agent because she always had a sense of professionalism and she always got what she wanted. She was able to book me rolls in shows like Greys Anatomy, Stranger Things, and All American. So when she got wind of a new acting opportunities for rolls in a Marvel and Warner Bros movie she wasted no time in getting me an audition. 

"Are you ready for this" She said unable to control herself, I could tell by the way she was squealing.

"Yes, tell me" I said skeptically.

"YOU GOT THE PART, oh sorry for yelling, you got the part!" She screamed into the phone then I heard her friend yelling at her for screaming.

"The Marvel part or the Warner Bros part?" I said wishing she would be more specific.

"THE MARV- shit sorry Justin, the Marvel part!" She said trying not to scream into the phone. I couldn't tell who was more excited Nessa or me. 

"Shut up! You're kidding! You better not be kidding Nessa!" I said barley able to keep my excitement in before there was still a chance she could be joking, she liked to play the dumbest pranks on me. 

"Nope, not kidding but some bad news to go with it. You tried out for the part of what the Russo Brothers called a 'extra' and they want you to play Jasmine, the love interest of Spiderman, aka Tom Holland" She said waiting for me to respond, she knew it wasn't bad news but she wanted to put me on edge. 

"That's not bad new Nessa! That's amazing news!" I said now squealing like she does. 

"I know I wanted to mess with you" She said laughing. 

"Whatever, when do I start?" I said still jumping up and down with happiness. 

"Umm tomorrow, at 8am. Don't hate me, I'll send you the address. Got to go, love you bye" Nessa said hanging up before I could yell at her for having me start at 8 when it was already 10 at night. 

My phone went off, it was Nessa texting me the address for tomorrow. 

Nessa: 5810 Bennett Road, Simi Valley, just north of Los Angeles.

I sent a thumbs up and quickly got ready for bed. I washed my face and turned on Netflix. When I got into bed I scrolled through instagram. I had set my instagram to open a few months ago because I was tired of accepting a bunch of people every time a new episode of a TV show came out and they saw me in it. I usually go through my notifications, most of the times it was fans commenting on my pictures or liking all of them at once. 

I was scrolling down when a couple people with blue check marks followed me. I scroll fast so whenever I see a blue check mark in my notifications I stop and look. 

@tomholland started following you

@ChrisEvans started following you

@chrishemsworth started following you

I sat up so fast and rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing this right. Yup, I was! Wow word gets around fast in Marvel I guess. I was most excited about Chris Evans following me over anyone. Chris has been my celebrity crush for as long as I can remember. He is so dreamy and the thought of meeting him tomorrow didn't cross my mind until right now. I started to get really nervous and anxious. I finally stopped thinking about it and set my alarm on my phone.