➪𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 Ryujin’s throat, his hot breath fanning across Sukuna’s face. They were eye-level to each other now; Y/n allowing Sukuna to stand back to his feet. The tension in the air was high between the two curses, and the h/c woman stood idly to the side, grinning smugly.

“Since you’re such a negotiator, Sukuna,” She said, her voice carrying through the empty block. “Let’s make a deal.”

This is not advised, Lady Y/n,” Ryujin growled. “Sukuna waged his life for a fight, and I plan to take it from him.”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself,” She said. “I’d rather keep the damage to Yuuji’s body on the minimum. If given the chance, Sukuna could easily switch back with him, and if one of us were to strike a deadly blow, then it would kill Yuuji, a defeat the whole purpose of this fight. I’m not an idiot, Sukuna. I can’t be tricked like everyone else.”

“What’s your deal, woman?” He spat, clearly angered.

Her eye seemed to glow as she held out her hand, palm facing up. “You and I will stop this, ending it here. You’ve considered Kanna’s offer, have you not? Given the circumstances, I believe you should listen to what I have to say. If we keep this up, it’ll go nowhere. You and Ryujin are not enemies, so stop fighting like ones. You are hostile based on second-hand threats. This battle was set up, so do you actually want to play into the hands of a mere human?”

Haruno planned for this attack, meaning to wear us both down,” Ryujin said.

“So what exactly are you asking me?” Sukuna said, raising an eyebrow at her.

“I’ll give you two choices, and then it’s up to you. You can either switch back with Yuuji now, or, you may fight alongside me and kill the man responsible for trying to trick you. But, if you refuse either, then I’ll allow Ryujin inside of your soul to tear you apart,” She said. “And trust me, I don’t recommend making Ryujin upset.”

Suddenly Sukuna felt the effects of her curse. It was like he was pulled into a trance the moment he met her gaze. His muscles ceased, and he was unable to move. His eyes widened. What the hell was this? Was this woman immobilizing him? The King Of Curses? How the hell did she possess this kind of strength? He tried to move, but he couldn’t. Instead, he felt his own lips moving to form the words.

“I’ll switch.”

No. That’s not what he wanted to do. But still, his word was his word, and it came from his mouth. Y/n grinned. Was this the real power of the Devil’s eye? He’s heard of it before but never come into contact with it. She was using it to manipulate him. All of her words previously spoken were to draw him in, to lure him to where she was poised to attack.

That deceiving bitch.

The next moments happened quickly, the black marks receding from his face as his eyes fell closed. Ryujin moved forward, letting the swaying boy fall against him rather than the ground. Itadori groaned in pain, the after-effects from the fight catching up with his body. He cracked an eye open, blinking the blurriness away before his gaze landed on his teacher.

“Y-Y/n-sensei?” He mumbled.

“Don’t move around too much just yet,” She said, crouching in front of him. Her hand touched the place over his stomach, where a deep gash lay. Slowly, it began to heal.

“D-Did….Su-Sukuna--”

“He didn’t go out of my sight. Nobody was hurt,” She replied. Itadori relaxed under her touch and looked to see what he was propped up against. His eyes widened. “Yuuji, this is Ryujin.”

He is the new vessel for Kanna?” Ryujin asked.

Itadori looked at her with wide eyes. “Sensei, this dragon is talking!”

“Yes, Ryujin has the ability to human speech,” Y/n replied. “And yes, he is.”

I feel Koruso’s presence approaching as well,”

“Nobara? That means ‘Gumi’s with her too,” Itadori said, sitting up.

“Y/n!”

She turned to see Sho running towards her, Fushiguro and Kugisaki at his sides. He stopped in front of them, looking Itadori up and down, then to Ryujin, who rose to his feet. Kugisaki gasped.

“Sukuna won’t be a problem for the moment. Surprisingly, the Devil’s eye worked on him,” The woman said, blinking to deactivate the curse. Blood fell from her waterline, making her wipe her eyes with a quiet hiss.

“Are you guys alright?” Itadori asked, grabbing Fushiguro and Kugisaki by their shoulders.

“Yeah. What about you? You look like shit,” Fushiguro said, making the boy laugh.

“Where’s Satoru?” Y/n asked, facing her brother.

“Holding otousan down. We’re lucky if he hasn’t already killed him,” He replied. “He was close to it when we came to find you.”

“Then we should head back--”

“Nobara! Y-Yuuji!”

Spinning around, Y/n watched as Ryujin swept behind them, catching both teens cautiously. They groaned, wincing as they grabbed their arms. Fushiguro knelt in front of them as Ryujin curled his body around them, raising his upper half up.

Lady Y/n,” Ryujin said. “Kanna and Koruso are tampering with these children. Their cursed energy is diminishing by the second. It’s dropping too quickly for their bodies, and they’ll soon pass out from exhaustion.”

“What? Y/n, what’re they doing?” Sho asked.

“Something’s not right, and they know it. Megumi, you have to summon them. Nobara, Yuuji, be prepared,” She said. “Ryujin.”

Satoru is nearing, and Haruno is with him,” He said.

“He’s the cause. Keep him back!” Y/n ordered. Ryujin slipped from the teens and appeared a few meters away. Y/n turned her back to them. “Megumi, now. They’ll hurt Nobara and Yuuji until they’re out. Do what I told you to do.”

“Right,” Standing up, the black-haired boy gave a nod to the other two teens, who pulled themselves to their feet. Forming the hand sign in front of him, Fushiguro made sure they were ready before activating his technique. Their breaths rose and fell in sync.

In order to be able to wield them without consequences, you have to be in sync. This means your breathing, your blinking, your steps, your muscles; everything. The reason for your teamwork will pay off for this. It’s not easy, but it's not impossible.”

Y/n watched closely, watching for any kind of mistake. There was not a single one. She grinned widely, watching the two figures pool behind them, the tattoos on their arms fading. Kanna curled around Itadori, and Koruso slipped his head into Kugisaki’s hand.

“Now what?” Fushiguro asked, releasing a shaking breath.

“Now...”

Suddenly they were swarmed from all sides. Hundreds of curses appeared from nowhere, jumping from the shadows and towards them. Ryujin returned to Y/n’s side, his head turning at the expansion of the curses. Gojo appeared beside her, her father’s body limp in one of his hands as he held him by his collar. Sho peered at her cautiously.

“We end this.”

....
➪𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞