➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 together filled the air, ringing in his ears. Gen stumbled back, the pipe in his hands rattling his entire body. He dropped the pipe and shook his hands off, hissing at the tingling feeling left in his fingers. He looked around the wide, empty expansion he was in, raking a hand through his hair. He looked at the dented metal door, only slightly affected by his actions. He needed to find a way out of here. He didn’t even know how he ended up here in the first place.

“That door is made of reinforced tungsten, the strongest metal in the world. I’m impressed you put some dents into it,”

He spun around, accidentally kicking the pipe away from him as he did. He raised his guard, spotting the man walking towards him. He could see several curses following after him, bodies twisted and deformed as they sluggishly limped after him. Gen took a step back, clenching his jaw at the face of the man. Haruno. Y/n and Sho’s father, and his grandfather.

“You know, this is the first time I’m seeing one of my grandchildren,” He stated, tilting his head to the side.

“And it’ll be the last,” Gen frowned, slowly crouching to reach for the pipe. He gasped, startled by the curse that suddenly shot towards him. He jerked his hand up and fell back in surprise.

“There’s no need for weapons. I don’t have any intention on fighting you,” Haruno said, holding his hands up in defense. “My goals aren’t to hurt you.”

“Then why did you bring me here?” He said, eyebrows furrowing. Haruno grinned.

“I don’t want to hurt you. I want to hurt my children,” He replied, walking towards him. Gen scooted back. “You see, that retchful bitch, Y/n, is the one I despise the most. She’s taken everything from me. My first wife, Sho’s mother, is dead because of her. She’s always been so fucking high and mighty, always had to be the center of the light, leaving my poor Shota in the dust. All because of dumb technique passed down to her. She was the ‘chosen one’. And Juno, fuckin’ bitch, she always protected her, even when Y/n needed to be punished! So I put her in her place. And she go so mad that I wasn’t babying her, and she fucking attacked my partner and I. She went around and told everyone that I was going to kill her. She lied, and she ruined everything for me!”

“If you think I’ll believe any of that, then you’re out of your mind,” Gen scoffed, his eyes narrowing. “I know everything you did to her and to my dad. I found the records, and they told me. You’re nothing but a scumbag.”

“They’re lying to you,” He growled. “I’m right! Everything I do is justified! Y/n is the one in the wrong! They didn’t tell you how’s she killed 20 men have you!? How she ripped her first husband apart limb for limb? How she killed people who were simply ‘in the way’? And you think I’m the one who’s the villain? You should be more scared of that deceiving bitch than me!”