➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄, her body forcing her eyes open, despite the want to keep them closed. She flicked her eyes to the alarm clock near the bed, the time reading at 6:25 A.M. She sighed, rolling over to the cradle beside the bed. Her eyes widened at the missing child. She sat up quickly, reaching for the man beside her, only to find him gone as well. She heard a soft voice down the hall, and put two and two together. Tossing the covers to the side, she pulled her exhausted body up from the bed, and silently walked towards the nursery.

Gojo stood in the center of the room, the bundle of purple blankets in his arms. He was dressed for work and had his blindfold hanging around his neck. He swayed softly, one hand hovering over their daughter, where she could see her much smaller hand curled around one of his fingers. Her eyes were open, staring up at Gojo with a shimmering gaze. He was smiling eyes softened as his voice carried through the room. She only ever heard him sing once before, and that was when they were nine.

Satoru! Y/n!”

Their heads popped from different angles in the tree; Y/n hung upside down, the boyish clothing she wore contrasting against her elegant face. Gojo was sitting on a branch on the opposite side of the trunk, both their attentions now turned to the woman in the doorway.

“Come have some tea! You’ve been playing for quite a while!”

“Coming!” They both called, slipping from the tree and running into the house.

“Wait, Satoru! I can’t get my shoe off!” Y/n called, making the boy pause in the door, waiting for her to catch up. After she did, they both entered the tea room and sat down near Y/n’s mother.

“Here, both of your faces are red,” She chuckled, handing them two cups. Y/n held her carefully and Gojo sighed at the taste.

“Thanks, Okaasan,” He hummed.

“You’re welcome. Y/n, would you mind putting the record on for me? You do remember how to, don’t you?”

“Yeah!” She said, standing up. She skipped towards the record player her mother had, despite the radio that sat in the corner of the room. She grabbed the vinyl from the sleeve and placed it on, moving the needle once it began to spin. When the sound of the music filled the room, she hopped back over towards the table.

Her mother laughed, her soft voice filling the air as she began to sing along with the music. Y/n settled beside her, smiling softly. She always loved to hear her sing. A few moments later, she felt her eyes widen at the addition of another voice. Sitting up in surprise, she faced Gojo, who was smiling at her, singing along with the words. A grin broke out over her face, and soon, the room was filled with all their voices, matching with unison as they sang the words together.