➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 Y/n's gaze, pulling his legs into his chest, resting his chin on his knees. He closed his eyes, taking a deep, stuttering breath. Y/n shifted forward, resting her arms on her thighs as she frowned.

“Gen?”

“You can’t tell Shota,” He said, opening his eyes to look at her. “If he knew…”

“I’m not gonna tell anyone. This’ll stay between us,” She said, grinning as she extended her hand out, pinky raised. “Pinky promise.”

Gen’s lips twitched into a smile, and he wrapped his pinky around her’s. “Pinky promise.”

“Alright, so who’re you so afraid of?”

“Haiyaku Haruno.”

Y/n turned her head so fast Gen thought she would’ve broken her neck. “What?”

“He started chasing me after I left my mother. She told me I had to run, and I had to find my dad and get help. But...she never told me what I was supposed to do. I don’t know what Shota’s connection with this Haruno guy is. All I know is that he’s chasing me, and he wants to kill me,” Y/n chuckled, making Gen look at her with confusion. “W-What? Wh-why are you laughing?”

“Gen, you really have no idea about your father’s side of the family other than he and I, do you?” She said.

“N-No…?” He shifted to face her. “Oba-san?”

“Haruno is our father, and your grandfather,” She said. “And he wants to kill me too.”

Gen’s eyes widened. “W-What? Why?”

“Long story short, because I killed him when I was sixteen, Shota brought him back to keep me out of trouble, he was scared of me and my mother, my mother died and I went into a coma, he tried to kill me, I woke up, kicked his ass, and now he’s trying to instigate a fight between Ryomen Sukuna, the King of Curses, and Ryujin the dragon king, sea god, and master of serpents,” She said, waving a hand.

Gen blinked at her, processing her words. “W-Why would he want that?”

“My father has the same cursed energy as a weak 5-year-old child,” Y/n sighed. “He can’t fight for himself--the only thing he can do is see curses--so he relies on others. Itadori Yuuji is the vessel for Sukuna, and I’m more or less the counterpart for Ryujin. My father is trying to get them to fight, so Itadori could kill me. My father is a wimp, and a pussy ass bitch. He cowers away every time I see him.”

“S-So how do we get him to stop?” Gen asked.

Y/n stood up. “That part’s easy. We just kill him.”

“K-Kill him?!” Gen exclaimed. “Y-You can’t just kill a man!”

“I’ve killed him once,” She said, looking down at him. “He’s not a good person, and he’s the most bastardly man you’ll ever fucking know of. I hesitated to kill him before, but I won’t hesitate this time. I’ll kill him before he can even try and hurt anyone else.”

She stuffed her hands in her pockets and turned back towards the house. “If you don’t have the confidence to kill him, then Gen, I don’t want you to worry,” She glanced back at him, her e/c orb brighter than the milky white beside it. She cracked a grin. “You’re one of my students now, so I’ll keep you safe. Just like with Kugisaki, Fushiguro, and Itadori, I’ll protect you, even if it costs me my life. Leave all the crazy fighting shit to your father, Satoru, and me. The others are skilled enough, so you’ll begin your training with them. The new school year starts next week, so you’ll begin as a second-year.”

“O-Oba-san--”

“You’ll be fine. I promise. I won’t tell Shota or Satoru, so you don’t have to fret about it,” Her grin never faltered as she raised a finger to her lips. “It’ll be our dirty little secret.”

“I want to help you too!” He said. Y/n chuckled and replaced her hand in her pockets. She walked towards the doors.

“You will. But before you can get in the field, you need to learn the basics of Jujutsu Sorcery. You can stay at my house for tonight, and I’ll get your dorm set up in the morning,” She said. “And, for the record, if you’re not a morning person, get over it. You’ll be up early every single morning.”

“No.”

“I didn’t ask you if he could. I told you he was,”

“That little fuckin’ shit ain’t staying here,” Gojo said, glaring down at Y/n. “He can take his happy ass somewhere else.”

“Okay, you fucking dickhead, what crawled up your ass?” She scoffed. “Why the hell are you being an asshole about it?”

“Because he fucking shattered your ribcage if you don’t remember,” Gojo spat. “There’s no way in hell I'm going to let him sleep here, especially with Sora.”

“Satoru, you better drop your attitude before I knock you the fuck out,” Y/n said. “I brought that on myself. I told him not to hold back. Dropping my guard was my fault, so my injuries were my fault. And it’s not like he can go stay with Shota. He doesn’t have anywhere else to go.”

“You’re not just gonna pick kids off the streets like they’re stray cats, Y/n,” He said.

“Look, I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you better deal with it. He’s staying for one night until I can get his dorm set up. He’s your student now, and your nephew,”

“Tch. Like hell,”

Y/n stared at him with shock. What the fuck was wrong with him? Why was he being such a dick about it? It was really pissing her off.

“You know what? I’m not gonna let you stand here and be a fucking ass about this,”

Gojo turned, catching her reflection in the mirror as she grabbed a bag. He frowned. “What the hell are you doing?”

She didn’t reply. He just watched as she shoved some clothes in a bag and slung it over her shoulder. He called her name but didn’t get a reply. He stormed after her down the hall.

Hey,” He barked, grabbing her and pushing her against the wall. “I asked you a fuckin’ question.”

Her eyes narrowed, and she shoved him back with enough force that when his back connected with the opposite wall, the picture there fell.

“You ever fucking put your hands on me, or say that again and I’ll fucking kill you. I don’t give a damn how pissed you are,” She turned away, walking towards the nursery. She paused in the hall and glanced over her shoulder, eyes burning with a harsh glare.

“For someone who’s scared about acting like him, you’re being a fuckin’ carbon copy of Rokuro..”

....
➪𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞