➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 broken into chaos. Sho was holding Kugisaki and Gen back, yelling at them to get back and stay out of Y/n’s way else they’d get seriously injured. Gojo was holding Fushiguro back, his foot planted firmly against Haruno’s chest, keeping him under him. Sho forced both teens back, making them gasp as a wall of flames burst in front of them.

“Satoru, open a portal!”

“Already working on it!” He grunted, stepping back, wiping his bloody thumb on his pants before watching the ground crack open. He shoved Fushiguro inside first, tossing Haruno in next. Sho forced Kugisaki and Gen inside last.

“All of you go!” Y/n yelled, quickly sitting up in the midst of broken boxes. “Get out of my way!”

“You’re not nice at all!” Sukuna yelled. Y/n rolled to the side, kicking onto her feet in a swift motion. She caught his wrist and slammed her palm against his side, making him falter for a split second. She kicked him back, making him fly several meters away. She flashed in front of Gojo.

“You need to go with them. There’s not much time and I can’t say how many things are lurking around, bending to his will. You have to protect them,” She said, grabbing his shirt. He grabbed her wrist.

“I’ll help you,”

“I don’t need your help,” She said. “I’m not going to kill him. This is Sukuna, but it’s still Itadori’s body. You said he tore his heart out last time, right? I’m not letting that happen again. So you need to make sure nothing happens to them.”

“Y/n--”

She pulled him down, pressing her lips against his for a brief moment. She was gone in a second, back onto defending against Sukuna swiftly. She ducked under his arm, quickly crossing her arms in front of her as he slammed his fist against her. Her back collided with the wall, making her wince. She shot back to her feet, picking the blade up from the ground.

“Is this the only thing you are capable of? Please, this is no fun,” Sukuna tsked. He flashed behind her, reaching for her shoulder. She spun around with a speed that could have matched his. Blood splattered on her face, and Sukuna looked surprised to see his hand falling to the floor with a thud. She turned the blade in her hands and did the same to the other side as he tried to grab her again. He took two steps back, crimson eyes hardening in a glare as his hands regenerated.

“I’m capable of many things, but you’re just a waste of my time,” She said, swinging the blade in her hand.

“Did you honestly think this would be an easy fight for you?” He grinned sadistically.

“Yeah, I did, actually,” She shrugged.

“You were wrong,” He said.

“Was I?” She questioned. Suddenly a great force knocked Sukuna back, causing him to fly back, out of the broken doors. Y/n flashed in front of him, driving the blade through his shoulder. He caught her wrists and pierced her skin with his nails, causing her to twist from his grip. He countered her attack, shoving her through the side of a building. She was back on her feet in a second.

This went on for what felt like hours. Matching each other’s strength was both a pro and a con. She could keep up with him, but their attacks seemed to be doing nothing. If anything, Y/n was the only one taking the damage. While Sukuna had the power to regenerate and heal any wounds, Y/n wasn’t able to do that.

Her boots slid across the ground, scuffing on the concrete. She placed a hand over her arm, using what little she knew of the reversal technique to heal the wound there. She was only able to heal wounds up to a certain size, and most of the ones she had weren't included. Sukuna stood across from her, his shirt long gone, exposing the markings traveling over his chest and arms. He grinned as he cracked his fingers, exposing his teeth as he did.

“What’s the matter, woman? Finally giving into me?” He chuckled.

“In your dreams maybe,” She laughed, rolling her shoulders around. “I’d never give into you.”

He flashed in front of her, slamming her into the ground. His foot rested against her chest, making it hard to breath for her. She glared up at him, snarling at him.

“Maybe if you beg with that pretty mouth of yours, I’ll consider sparing you,” He purred.

Suddenly, she seized him by his ankle, making his eyes widen slightly. She kicked her leg up, making him groan as her boot smashed between his legs. She brought him down, rolling onto her feet, now putting all her weight on his crotch. She held his right arm up, twisted at a painful angle, on the verge of snapping. She placed her other foot on his throat, her lips turning into a sly smirk.

“What’s the matter, Oh Mighty King of Curses?” She purred, voice sultry as she gazed down at him with a glowing yellow eye. She applied more force to both of her feet. Curse or not, he still was a male, and his balls would be the most sensitive place. “Are you sour because a woman is beating you? Do you feel weak? Embarrassed that I’m the one over you?”

He growled in frustration, gripping her ankle with enough force to snap it. However, nothing happened. She simply chuckled in response, her eyes lighting up with insanity as she twisted his arm, causing a loud snap to fill the air. It healed as soon as it broke, and she moved her foot from his throat to slam it against his palm. She shed her jacket, tossing it to the side. Folding her hands in front of her, Y/n grinned widely.

The shadows around them shifted, dragging from the walls and the ground, pooling behind her. They swirled and shifted, merging together before jumping up behind her. They formed into a figure that lowered beside her. A pair of yellow eyes shot open, making Sukuna frown deeply at the sudden rise in cursed energy dripping from the woman. The shadows fell from the winding figure, revealing the smooth green scales lining his body. The temperature around them dropped as he placed his feet on the ground, his long claws scraping against the concrete.

His breath came out in a puff, hot air fanning against their skin. Long white whiskers brushed against her bare arms as she raised a hand beside her. Her fingers brushed along his golden horns as he rested her head beside her. She grinned as she wrapped her arm around his head, looking down at Sukuna with a wide.

The two curses looked at each other, hatred sparking in their eyes. A low growl filled the air, the rumbling of his throat sending a shudder down Y/n’s spine. Ryujin narrowed his yellow orbs, his tail wrapping around Y/n’s body. She chuckled and cocked her head to the side with a smirk.

Ain’t he cute?”

....
➪𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞