➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈," Y/n sighed, placing the diaper bag onto the ground.

"It's no problem," She smiled. "I'm just sorry I couldn't tell you who that boy is."

Y/n glanced through the window of the car, where the teen boy sat, still unconscious. She turned back, rubbing a hand over the back of her neck. "It's alright. I'll take him to Sho and figure out what the hell is going on."

"Please be careful, Y/n," Naomi said, holding the car seat that held the infant child in it closer to her.

"I will. Watch that spot of Sora's head. I still don't know what happened," She said, walking around the car to the driver's seat.

"I'll put some ointment on it," Naomi nodded.

"Thank you,"

After climbing inside and starting the car, Y/n drove off towards the school. She glanced over at the teen at a red light, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. She heard a soft groan and saw him shift awake. He slowly opened his eyes, and when he saw the scenery around him rushing by, he sat up in alarm. He snapped his head towards the woman.

"Welcome back to the living, Koruku Gen," She said.

"W-Where are we going?" He stuttered, reaching for the door.

"Don't even try that. The safety lock is on," She hummed. "And where else do you think? You wanted to see Sho, so I'm taking you to see him."

"L-Look, m-ma'am, I really di-didn't mean to scare you! So please, just let me go!"

She glanced from the road to him. "Do you think I'm going to hurt you or something?"

He swallowed hard. "Wh-Why wouldn't you? H-How do I even know you know Shota?"

Y/n chuckled and reached up, pulling down the sun visor in front of him. He gasped at the picture. They stood together in front of her home, her mother between them.

"I think I would know him. He's my older brother after all," She said, flipping it back up.

"Y-You're Y-Y/n?" He asked. "T-The vessel for Ryujin?"

"I wouldn't call myself a vessel, but, yeah, I'm Y/n," She said, slowing to a stop and shutting the car off. "And I'm going to give you a choice."

"W-What?"

"When I walk through those doors, my husband and brother are going to be very upset when they see me, seeing as I'm supposed to be at home on maternity leave. So, if you don't want on Satoru and Shota's bad sides, I suggest you cooperate with me and don't make me do a lot of work. Or, I could drag your ass up those stairs and lock you in the interrogation room with binding spells holding you down. If you ask me, I suggest you stay on their good sides," She said, flashing a smile. He swallowed hard and nodded.

"I-I won't fight against you, I swear," He said.

"Good,"

Standing from the car, she walked around and opened his door, taking his arm as he stood up. She turned and pressed him against the side of it, kicking his legs apart. She pat him down once more, before tying his wrists together.

"Is this n-necessary?" He asked nervously.

"I can feel your cursed energy, so that means you're either a sorcerer or a curse user, so yes, this is just a precaution. Not to mention I don't have any reason to trust that you won't attack my brother when you see him," She replied, moving him away from the car, his arms now bound behind him, lined with paper seals.

"I already told you, I'll cooperate. I'm not trying to kill anyone!" He said, allowing her to pull him beside her.

"Look, I get that, and I don't think you will," She said, glancing over at him. "But I have to be sure. I've got too much to lose right now, and I'm not gonna let some pesky kid like you take it."

"I...I understand," He muttered, casting his gaze to his feet. "I know what it's like to lose people."

She didn't reply, instead she turned her attention ahead of her. She pulled him up the stairs, leading him through the halls. She heard voices in the classroom and recognized hte two men's voices, explaining something to the the students. She briefly knocked on the door before sliding it open, making everyone turn to her.

"Gen!?" Sho exclaimed.

"Okay, so that answers one question," She said, walking into the classroom.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? And why the hell do you have him?" Sho demanded.

"Where's Sora?" Gojo said, a frown tugging on his lips.

"One: Sora is with Naomi. I dropped her off before I came here. Two: Gen here broke into my apartment thinking it was your house, and I found him in the nursery. Three: I brought him because he was looking for you. I didn't know if he actually knew you or not, so I had to make sure," She said.

"You idiot!" Sho snapped, marching towards the boy. "I told you to stay away from there!"

"I'm sorry!" The boy said, taking a step back. "I-I didn't know!"

"I told you to do what I said, and you do the complete opposite!" Sho barked. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw the boy flinch, and turn his away away on instinct when Sho moved his hand. Something clicked inside of Y/n's mind, and her arm shot out, hand clamping around his wrist.

"Shota, you better calm the fuck down," She said calmly, her grip unwavering as he looked at her in surprise. "Gen didn't do anything to hurt me or Sora. He heard Sora crying and went to see what happened. He complied willingly to go with me after explaining what happened. I don't know your relationship with him, but you won't raise your hands to him. I don't care if I know him or not. He's a kid, and you won't hit him."

"I wasn't going to hit him," Sho said. "I was checking to see if he was hurt. So let me go. Please."

Y/n stared at him hard for a moment, sending him a warning glare, before releasing her grip. He grabbed the boy by his face, turing it to look at the bruises and cuts that lined his face and his arms. Sho grabbed the ropes and untied him, brushing his fingers along the lines they made on his skin. Grabbing Gen by the back of his head, he pulled him into his chest and hugged him, making Y/n raise her eyebrows, both in question and surprise.

"So, my loving, caring, kind, and wise older brother," Y/n said, leaning back against one of the desks in the room. "Care to introduce your...friend?"

"Y/n, this is Koruku Gen," Sho sighed. "Gen, this is my younger sister, Y/n, her husband Gojo Satoru, and their students, Itadori Yuuji, Fushiguro Megumi, and Kugisaki Nobara."

"What...you've got your own little band starting now too?" Gojo mused, leaning forward in the chair, propping his chin into his palm.

"It's a little more complicated than that..." Gen muttered, scratching his cheek nervously.

"Well?" Y/n cocked a brow.

"Gen is my...son..."

....
➪𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞