➪𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

“𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀! Open your eyes for your Ojisan!”

Y/n watched with amusements, body leaning against the frame of the door. Sho was in the midst of trying to get his niece to open her eyes, his phone poised to capture the moment.

“Here, Y/n,”

The h/c woman looked over, spotting Naomi walking from the kitchen. She handed Y/n a glass, and it was warm in her hands. She sighed at the feeling of the hot liquid sliding down her throat.

“You know, I can’t help but feel jealous of you, Y/n,” Naomi chuckled quietly. “I wish I could have my own children.”

Y/n looked at her with sympathy, before glancing back at her brother. Naomi smiled sadly. “Shota’s always wanted to be a father, but I was unable to get pregnant. But even then, he still supported me. I could only imagine what he would be like with his own.”

“Naomi, can I ask a favor?” Y/n said, her gaze remaining forward.

“What is it?” She asked.

“If something were to ever happen to Satoru and me, I want you and Shota to take care of Sora.”

Naomi looked over at her in surprise, lips parting in shock. Y/n’s eyebrows were furrowed, lips pulled into a frown. Naomi quickly found a place to set her cup down and grabbed the e/c woman’s arm.

“Y/n, why are you saying this like something will happen?” She asked.

“It’s just a precaution,” She said, facing her sister-in-law. “Will you do it, Naomi?”

“Of course I’ll do it,” She said. “But Y/n, there’s something more to this. Something you’re not telling me.”

“You’re not a Jujutsu Sorcerer, and you have no cursed energy whatsoever. The only way you can see curses is through a special pair of lenses, similar to what Zenin Maki uses. There’s no way you could fight against something you can’t see or feel. If I tell you what’s going to happen, then I’m putting you in danger. If something were to happen to you because of me, I’d never forgive myself. Call me selfish, but I don’t want that held over my head,” Y/n said, flicking her gaze to the blonde woman. “You’re the only thing my brother has keeping him together. If you die, then he’s going with you. I know Shota like the back of my hand. He’d never be able to live with himself knowing that some curse was the cause of your death. So please. Just trust me, and promise you’ll take care of her if anything happens.”

Naomi looked at her hard, her eyes a mix of emotion. Finally, she turned her head away and nodded. “Yeah. Okay.”

“Thank you, Naomi. I know I can trust you.”