➪𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬): 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃, watching the snowy snake crawl up his arm and around his hands. One of his legs was extended on the bed, the other propped up with his arm resting on his knee. The smooth texture of the bandages slid across his forearm, making him maneuver the reptile to avoid getting the covering caught on anything. A knock sounded on the door frame, making him turn his head towards the door.

“Still messing with her?” Sho leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms across his broad chest.

“Hm? Oh, yeah. She didn’t seem comfortable in the cage, so I brought her out,” Itadori said, nodding towards the make-shift enclosure they put together. “She likes my arm better I guess.”

“Jesus, you really are like her,” Sho shuddered. “I can’t stand those things crawling all over me. Especially Y/n’s.”

“They’re not mean unless you piss them off,” He shrugged, running his finger along the top of Kanna’s head, down her spine to the back of her tail. “Besides, she’s not nippy, even though she’s hurt.”

“Still creepy,” He said, pushing off the frame. “Put her up and wash your hands. Dinner’s ready.”

“Kay,” He said. He stood up as Sho walked away, moving towards the dresser with the glass box on top. He moved the lid away and stuck his arm inside for the snake to move from his arm to the branch. However, she wouldn’t budge.

He frowned and reached to grab her, only to sharply cry out in pain as a searing, white-hot feeling shot up his arm. How she curled around his arm, it felt like wherever she touched, it was burning his skin. He screamed as she sank her fangs into his wrist. He felt his body pulsate before stumbling back. He tripped over something on the floor and fell back.

Instead of hitting the ground, it felt like he became submerged in water. He gasped as the world spun around him, and he was overtaken by darkness. Suddenly, he was back on his feet, tripping over a pile of something. Looking down, his eyes widened with horror at the sight of bones. His neck snapped up, and he met a pair of piercing red eyes.

Sukuna looked down at him, his lip snarking back with annoyance. “What the hell is going on, brat?” He spat.

“How should I know?” He shot back, standing to his feet. “Where are we?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I asked you, genius,” He said sarcastically.

“Wait, you don’t know?” Itadori faced him with surprise. “But you’re like...1000 years old--you should know everything!”

“Shut up!” He yelled, hand shooting out towards his face, ready to strike. However, they both stopped when they heard a voice.

“Knock it off.”

A figure stood before them, seeming to stand atop the black lake under them. The figure was shaped like a female, her waist thin, her face doll-like and skin spotless, other than the black marks that swirled and danced along her exposed arms and face. She walked towards them with elegance, her body moving and swaying almost like a trance. Long white hair flowed over her shoulders, softly shifting behind her with an invisible breeze. A singular black dot was placed over her forehead, and her eyes were the color of an arctic glacier. 

“Don’t interrupt me,” Sukuna scoffed. At the warm feeling on his legs, he looked down to see a swarm of snakes at his feet. Itadori gasped and jumped back in surprise.

“Stop fighting like children, and I won’t interrupt you,” She said. “You’re in my domain, so behave, and be courteous to my serpents.”

“Who are you?” Itadori asked.

“I wouldn’t expect you to recognize me in human form,” She grinned. “I’m Kanna.”

“Kanna?” He repeated. “Then…”

“I’ve brought you to my domain to ask for your help, from you, Itadori, and you Sukuna,” She hand, resting her hand on her arm. “Lady Y/n has cast Koruso and I away. Our battle against Rokuro wounded me, and after that, our master forced us away.”

“Y/n-Sensei is--”

“I know where she is, and what she is doing,” Kanna said, the thin chains on her wrists jingling as she shifted. “Master Ryujin is fighting her. He’s trying to pull her back and bring her back to the real world.”

“Then it’s true? Y/n-sensei created her own reality?” Itadori asked.

“In your terms, yes,” She said. “And we need your help. Sukuna and Ryuijin are not friends, nor enemies, and he’s asked for you, Master Sukuna. You’re the one who can help bring my Lady back.”

“And what makes you think I’d help you?” He laughed heartily. “You’re a fool, woman!”

“So you refuse to help me, then?” She asked, her back straightening.

“I refuse.”

Kanna turned her head away, shoulders dropping with defeat. “I see...then I apologize for bringing you here.”

“Hold on a second! Sukuna, you bastard, you’re going to help!” Itadori yelled.

“Tch! Get your hands off me, you brat!” He snapped.

“No! Not until you say you’re going to help!” He yelled, ducking around the curse.

Sukuna tsked with annoyance, finding that none of his attacks were reaching Itadori. It must have been Kanna. 

“Please, do not fight,” She spoke, her hand poised in front of her. As she lowered her hand, Sukuna’s movements were forced to do the same. “I do not wish for any choices to be forced. However, if my master is not awakened soon, then any hope of your exorcism, and your execution, will be lost. Lady Y/n is the only one who would be able to stop the execution.”

“Do you think I’d be destroyed so easily?” Sukuna chucked darkly.

“You had all your fingers tore off and scattered around,” Itadori hummed, rolling his head to look at him. “I don’t think they’d have much trouble.”

“You’re trying your luck, brat.”

“Please, if your answer is not immediate, then consider it,” She said, bowing to them. “Now, you must return.”

In the blink of an eye, Itadori was falling back, this time, he actually hit the ground. He blinked to adjust to the sudden light change, jumping when he felt two hands on his shoulders, shaking him.

“Itadori!”

“Yes!” He snapped his head to look at Sho, who knelt beside him worriedly.

“What the hell was that? You just screamed and then spaced out!” He exclaimed.

“Kanna…” He looked down at his arm. Sho’s followed his gaze, gasping in shock. The spot where Kanna had been curled around, was red.

And the same markings that were once placed on Y/n’s arm, now decorated his.

.....

➪𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞