Don't Leave

"You- bad boy, you said wrong." 

Jungkook looked behind and it was a short girl wearing a cap. He couldn't see her face and got too scared thinking if it was some sasaeng(obsessed fan/stalker). He bent a little and tilted his head and made a closer look with the girl and it was his barbie girl. (She wasn't wearing a cap before that's why couldn't recognize her.)  After seeing her eyes and from this close Jungkook was surprised and his eyes widened and his mouth was left open. 

After getting too close with Jungkook she got panicked and couldn't make a move at all. 

Suddenly some high school students pass  by them and shouted, "Oh~ look at this couple kissing here~ oh~" 

Kissing? What are they talking about? 

As both of them heard this they got back to their sense and moved away from each others and maintained safe distance. The students saw them having a mask on their face and they started making fun of them even more, "OHHHHHHHH! They were kissing with a mask on? Ewwww What the heck! hahahhahahh" 

"Hey! Why are you here when it's time for your school." Jungkook shouted and the kids left.

Jungkook looked at her and she was actually leaving so he chased her and groped her wrist. She looked back and Jungkook said, "Why are you leaving?" His voice was unstable.