seventy four

August 2017 - Orlando

"Oh my God, Tal. Thank you for falling from the sky and having Tony Stark as your dad. This place is amazing." Ned looks around in wonder at their room in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Tony got them a two bedroom suite, overlooking the Savanna with the animals. There was a full bathroom to the left when you walked in, a living room with a small kitchen further inside. A bedroom to the right containing two queen beds and a bathroom, and then to the left there's the master bedroom and bath.

MJ and Tal were staying in the king bed with the boys in the queens.

Talia smiles as she heads out onto the balcony watching giraffes roam in the nearby distance.

"Thank you for this." She turns to Peter as he joins her outside.

"Well, Tony has way too much money. So I figured we should blow it. Him and Pepper are at the Floridian."

Peter hums and pulls Talia to his side.

"This is going to be an interesting trip isn't it?" He asks.

"Hell yeah."

**

"So, what's the agenda for the next couple of days?" MJ asks while plopping down onto the couch.

"Dinner at Morimoto's in Disney Springs tonight. Magic Kingdom tomorrow, Epcot on Wednesday, Hollywood Studios on Thursday, Animal Kingdom Friday, and then a pool day or something on Saturday."

"Oh I am so excited." Peter says with a wide smile.

"You guys know there's a Star Wars area in Hollywood right?"

Ned and Peter immediately look at each other. "No freaking way."

"Yes way. And cause my dad's cool, we have the VIP shit. So basically we don't have to wait in lines."

"OH MY GOD YES!" Ned fist bumps Tal.

"Yeah yeah. It's getting late, so get ready for dinner ladies and gents."

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

"So you're telling me...that there are buses that go from the resort to all the parks and stuff?" Peter asks as they disembark from said bus.

"Yes." She runs her hands down the soft material of the pink dress she wears. Her hair's down and curled, light makeup on her face.

MJ wears jeans and a tank top, a nicer one than normal. While the boys wear shorts and tees.

"That is so cool."

The group stops at a fountain near the restaurant to take pictures, and then continue on their way.

"MJ, how the hell are you wearing pants? It's 90-something degrees out." Ned asks her.

"Don't like shorts."

Talia chuckles and looks down at her map, leading them towards the restaurant. A lady with short black hair greets them with a smile.

"Hi, I have a reservation for 4 under the name of Stark." There's a flicker of recognition in her eyes as she grabs menu's.

"Of course, right this way Miss James." The four of them follow the lady up to the second level, eyes catching on the sparkling lights flowing from the ceiling over the first floor.

She leads them to a table for four parallel to a large window that overlooks everyone outside.

"Can I get you all anything to drink?"