six

Talia spent the rest of the night cleaning her room, putting her dirty clothes in the hamper and folding and putting away her clean clothes. She was nervous to have someone over...she was nervous for someone to see how her room looked.

The two would usually work in Peter's bedroom...therefore they would most likely be working in Tal's room.

Tal spent the next day in school stressing out about Peter coming over. The girl had to take multiple bathroom breaks to activate her gloves because she kept shocking people.

By the end of the school day, Talia was a nervous wreck. She couldn't stop biting her nails and had to keep her hands shoved into her hoodie's pocket so that she could hide her gloves.

The anxiety coursing through her veins has caused her lightning to become a little sporadic. She just kept telling herself that she was fine and that Peter wouldn't judge her.

She smiles as Peter rounds the corner and the two of them head out of the school.

"Are we walking?" He asks as they go down the steps.

"I think so—"

A buzz from her phone interrupts her. She deactivates her gloves and pulls out her phone.

Eagle: On your left.

Talia rolls her eyes and spots Sam to the left of the duo, driving his black Volvo.

"It's a long walk so my friend's picking us up."

"I thought you said you didn't have any friends?" Talia turns to Peter, but finds that he's joking.

They both slide into the back of the car and Peter freezes when Sam turns around to look at them.

Tal looks over and watches as Peter's eyes widen and he blinks several times.

"Y-you're the Falcon!"

"No he's Pigeon." Tal says with a smirk.

Peter snaps his head around to look at her. "You didn't say you were friends with the Avengers."

Little does he know I am one. She thinks.

"Only him...unfortunately." Sam rolls his eyes. "He's a family friend."

"I like your wings." Peter blurts out and he immediately reddens.

"Thank you my friend. It's nice that someone appreciates a fine piece of art."

"Oh hush." Tal crosses her arms.

The ride to the Tower is short but filled with Peter asking questions about Sam with Talia piping in whenever she feels fit.

Eventually they pull up to the Tower and Sam pulls around front to let them out.

"Bye Mr Falcon Sir. It was nice meeting you."

"Bye kid, have fun with this one. But not too much fun." He winks before driving off.

Talia shakes her head before tilting her head towards the Tower. "Come on."

Peter stares up at Avengers Tower, awe filling his face. Talia smiles at the boy.

"Parker..." Peter snaps his head to the girl and sheepishly smiles.

"Hey Tal." The blonde receptionist greets as the pair walk into the lobby.

"Hi Dana!"

Peter follows closely behind, taking in everything. Talia leads him around a corner to the hidden, personal elevator. She raises her hand and places it against a small panel on the wall, and waits until the wall slides open, revealing the elevator.