The guy removes the vest, and I slide her on the back seat and rushed out of there, heading to hospital to get Stevie checked.

****    

Sit staring at Stevie's beautiful face whilst she slept, waiting for her to wake. The doctor took bloods, and when the results came back, she'd taken a sleeping drug.

Rub my face as I sighed loudly with thoughts of her captors drugging her. It made my blood boil, and my body irate with anguish, and all I wanted to do is take this guys life for what he did. 

Glanced over to the door when it opened to stare at Sunny, "Dominic, what do you want me to do?" "Find the bastards who done this and make them pay. Make sure they feel the pain they put Stevie through. Sunny, I don't care about the money, it's all about Stevie," "I will get my team together and do some digging," He places his hand on my shoulder. "Sunny, I don't care what it costs, just get the bastard," He nods and leaves.

They will pay for what they did to Stevie, one way or another, and I don't care if the FBI is building a case.  

They will get what is coming to them, and they will face justice for the hell they put us through.

Glanced at Stevie as she wakes from her sleep and her eyes open. She flings her arms around my neck, "Dominic, I honestly thought I wouldn't see you again." "Baby, no one will ever take you from me," Wiped tears from her cheeks and kissed her. 

For the first time in the last two days, my heart stopped pounding with fear, and I have Stevie in my arms once again. 

Gazed deep into her eyes as two FBI agents entered the room to question her. 

Stevie wouldn't let my hand go as they asked her questions, "Did you see any of their faces?" He asked. She shakes her head, "No, they kept their masks on the entire time," "Were there any markings or tattoos?" He just kept asking the same questions over and over, and Stevie was trembling. "I saw nothing apart from them making bombs," Stevie said, and buries herself into me. 

Pulled her tight and glanced at the two agents, "I think you should leave. My wife needs her rest." They nod and turned to leave, but as one of them opened the door, he looked straight at her, "Mrs Davenport, these guys are pros and know what they are doing. Anything you can think of even if it's trivial, please let me know. We need to catch them and bring them to justice. They have targeted a few wealthy couples just to prove a point. The people who did this need to be stopped." He said and left.

Held Stevie close to me as her body trembled, "Dominic, I just want to forget about it and get back to normal," Cup her cheeks and noticed droplets of tears. "Stevie, I know what they did is unforgettable and you want to forget about it, but you need to tell Sunny everything. Baby, please just speak to him and tell him everything. It doesn't matter how small the detail, just tell him," Lowered my lips to hers.

A short while later, we are on our way to the hotel so Stevie could get some much-needed rest.

Glanced at Stevie as I drove, noticing her head is resting on the headrest and her eyes stare out of the window. It's like she's lost in thought, "Stevie, they will pay for what they did to you. They will be dealt with," She tilts her head to look at me, "Dominic, please don't do anything foolish. Who knows what they are capable of or what they could do next?" She reaches her hand to touch my cheek and speaks again. "When he whispered in my ear, telling me, he could hurt you if I didn't point the gun at my head. I knew I had to do what he wanted to keep you safe. And that's when he asked me to prove my love to you as he handed me the gun. I closed my eyes, rested the end of the gun to my head, placed my finger on the trigger, and pulled. It was all a game to him to discover how far we were willing to go to show how much we love each other." Listening to her shaken voice is like sticking a knife in my heart.

Blinked back tears and focused on the road couldn't speak with the guilt eating me on the inside. Stevie, should never have been put in this predicament. 

Hope Sunny finds these guys and punish them for doing this to my wife.

I have to make sure she is safe at all times, no matter where we are. 

We approached the hotel, and the paparazzi are waiting for us to answer questions. Pulled the car into the car park, and the bodyguards are waiting to shield us.

Carried Stevie bridal style as we entered the hotel, and went straight to our room so she could rest. 

*****************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING