I think I became sober when I saw Cade collapsed on the bed.

"Baby? Get up.Fuck... Don't scare me."

"Aaaaaahhhhhh." He yelled. At least he is alive. He must be drunk for sure.

My head is aching like hell too.

"Kaiden Colleen, get up! You stink!"

"Baby." He stripped in front of me. "Get me some fresh pair of pajamas."

"Wait, take a shower first," I asked him.

I pulled his hand and dragged him to the small shower room. 

"Come here." He asked me.
I was supposed to watch him only but he pulled me to the water too. I ended up bathing him.

I forced him to sleep because he was so loud and he keeps spitting nonsense. He is like an old man when drunk. He keeps talking about the day that he and his dad fought when he was in highschool.

He said we will go directly to his unit tomorrow.

I looked at him. His eyes are closed already. Why did I even ask him to drink a lot like that?

I remembered the night we shared. Cade is extremely huge. Imagining it makes my body twitch.

He fell asleep in an instant. I think he can't handle that liquor. He is so cute.
I moved my face closer to him and pressed my nose to his.

I am thankful for the day that I first met him. I love Cade and I know he loves me.

I rested on his chest and sleep.

The direct sunlight coming from the window is hitting my face. I forgot to close it last night. I was surprised when I saw my hand inside his boxer shorts. My fucking perverted hand acted on its own.
"Baby, wake up. I am hungry."

He kissed me and returned to sleep.

I thought he wanted to go home now to Bangkok. I just let him sleep more while I freshen up and eat with the villagers at the pavilion.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jade asked me.

"He is sleeping. He drank a lot of wine." We are only thirty people here inside the pavilion. We were in the middle of eating when Jade calls our attention to look at the small house. I saw my topless boyfriend there wearing only his boxers short. He must be looking for me.

"Excuse me, guys. Let me check on him first."

I ran back to the house.

"Where have you been? Can't even wake me up?" He is tugging his hair.

"Your head is aching?" I am massaging his head.

"So much. We can ask Bernard to drive for us."  Cade suggested.

"Can we stay until tonight?" I am just worried about him.

"Nope. I am ready to go home. We will go straight to our house. I'll talk to your parents after their lunch."
Why is he so excited? He made me sit on his lap and hugged me. "Sorry about last night, I fell asleep."

"Sorry for making you finish it all. I was just crazy last night but I know you don't have a side chick."

We were on our way home now. Cade talked to them and my mom agreed to him so quickly. Of course, my dad will agree with his wife too.

Bernard is driving for us so we are at the back being lovey-dovey. He is resting on my lap.

"Where's your phone, baby?"

He handed it to me. "What are you going to do?"

"Chat all the boys in my account." I teased.

"Is that funny to you?" He sat properly. "Do you find it funny?"

"Why so serious? I just want to change my profile picture to this." It was a picture of us taken yesterday. "Never mind."

"Then just say it. Why do you need to mention about chatting boys? You know I don't like hearing it, joke or not." He touched his temple again.

I ignored what he said. "Still aching, baby?"

"Yeah, I am warning you about that chat."

"Then, I don't need to have a new phone so you won't be worried. We can use one phone. We will be together always so we won't be needing to text each other. I can just borrow yours if I need to contact my parents. Is this better?" I suggested to him.

"Let's try then."

After hours of traveling, we reached the unit. I thought it would be a condo unit but it's a house. It is a two-story house and is bigger than where is his family currently residing. They stay  there because it is Sir Kai's first bought house.

"Are you sure we will be staying here? How can you have a house like this when you didn't even graduate yet?"

"I have this when I was 16, my dad has his penthouse when he was 10 so I am already allowed to have my own."

So this is what rich people normally have. Totally cool.

We went inside the house and I am stunned by the interiors. It is so modern.

"Let's check everything later. Let's have a rest first because I am really not feeling well because of that wine. My head is aching and even my tummy. Something is rumbling inside my stomach that I cannot explain." He carried all our luggage upstairs. The Elites have their room near the kitchen.

When he opened the room, I got the biggest surprise in my life.

Our bed with a white sheet has rose petals all over. The aura of this room is for those who are having a honeymoon.

I sat on it. It is too soft. The image of me and Cade bouncing here at night is so vivid in my head.

"Baby, this is beautiful." I checked all the furniture. It is so pleasant to my eyes.

"I am glad you like it."

There's a big box in the room. It was wrapped nicely. I checked the card.
"Be good always. -love dada"
Shit, this is from Sir Tharn. This must be an expensive gift.

"Oh, shit." Tantra.

"What couch is this, baby? " Cade is clueless.

Should I say it? That this is a love couch? That this is used for fucking?
The hell...

"Judging by how embarrassed your face looks like, I think I have an idea now. Sexy." He winked at me.

I checked around again. I just let him sat on that couch.

The bedside table is nice. Even the lampshade looks expensive. I can't believe I'll be staying here...
"Baby, we don't have class yet tomorrow. Can we go to our apartment so I can take my important stuff? I need to give the box of wine my mom sent for Mayka too."

I slowly opened the drawer on the bedside table. My eyes grew wider. It is filled with boxes of condoms and lubes. "You go for it. -Cole S."

Why is everyone so extra? I think my knees are turning jelly.

"Baby, mama Type messaged me. They'll be coming here for the housewarming party on the weekend." Cade blurted.

I am going to meet his clan again. I think I want to faint.