Sasha picked me up by the hair. Making me stand up.

"This is MY house, because I'm the boss! Believe that!"- Sasha

She mocked me, so I got out of her hold, slapped her in the face, then gave her the codebreaker.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!"- Lelani

Since I had some time, I wanted to mock our so-called Diva's champion. So that I did.

I did a couple push-ups. To show off my strength, and to mock Nikki. Nikki tried coming in after me, but Brie and Alicia held her back.

Sasha was starting to get up, so I had to get my head back in the game.

Becky and Charlotte started to cheer for again, and encouraging me to continue. They even got the fans to cheer for me.

Sasha came at me, but I gave her a side-kick. I could tell she wasn't used to getting knocked down, and she was getting irritated, so she went after me again, I flipped her over me, making her land by her team mates. She rolled out of the ring, so she can get away from me.

I ran and gave her a suicide dive, knocking her, and her teammates down. I got her back in the ring, while Becky and Charlotte took care of Naomi and Tamina on the outside. I slid back in the ring, but Sasha ended up attacking me first.

She gained control, and Becks was encouraging me to get up.

"Come on Lelani! You got this!!"- Becky

"You got this girl!!"- Charlotte

I was trying to get up to my feet, but she attacked me again. She finally let up, and got up to the top turn buckle. Once she saw that I got up, she jumped off, and ran both her knees into my face, taking me down. She went for the pin, but I kicked out at 2.

She was getting frustrated, and started to hit me again, but this time, she was targeting my knee. She even got to the point where she ripped the knee brace off, and the ref told her to let up, and when she did, she started to yell at the ref.

She turned her attention back to me. I was getting up by the turnbuckles. She took me by the back of the head, and slammed my head into the turnbuckle. It almost knocked me out, but Sasha managed to lay me across the second ropes, and she jumped up, and  hit me in the midsection with her knees. 

That knocked me down, and knocked the wind out of me. But she wasn't done. She had managed to pick up my body, and place me on the top turnbuckle, back facing the ring. Sasha pulled me down by my hair, so I was dangling off the top. The blood was rushing threw my head, and my knee was aching. I was trying to escape, but Sasha kicked me in the head, then focused her attention on my knee. She started kicking it over and over. She went to the other side of the ring, and mocked my brother's roar. She ran at me, but somehow, I managed to move out of the way, and she ended up hitting the turnbuckle instead. 

She cried out in pain, and grabbed her knee. She turned around, to be met by me spearing her.

I went for the pin, but she also kicked out at 2. I sat up, and breathed heavily. What do I have to do to beat her?

I rolled out onto the apron, and got to the top turn buckle. Sasha got up, so I did the crossbody to her.

Both her and I got up, but as I ran to her, she ducked my hit, gave me the backstabber, and put me in the Bank statement

Both her and I got up, but as I ran to her, she ducked my hit, gave me the backstabber, and put me in the Bank statement. I was screaming, and trying to reach for the rope.

I was trying really hard to grab the rope, but I was on the verge of tapping out. Just then, the lights went out. When the lights came back on, Leona was standing in the ring, while Sasha slowly started letting me go. Sasha quickly got out of the ring, leaving me to fend for myself. Everyone was too shocked to move. I mean, I understand because where has this chick been?!

Leona made the first move, and she started attacking me. Charlotte and Becky came in, but Leona ran away before they could lay a hand on her. This caused Team B.A.D. to come back in, and started throwing punches. Team M.A.D. came in, and tried countering Team B.A.D. The Bella's watched, as I rolled out of the ring. After some time, Becky and Charlotte came over to me, and helped me up.

"You okay?"- Charlotte

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just sore."- Lelani

I held onto the both of them for support.

"Your winner, by Disqualification, Lelani Reigns!"- Lillian

I laughed in a weak manner. Hey, It's a win.

Becky and Charlotte helped me up the ramp, but Dean and Roman came out and helped out as well. Dean carried me to the back. But before we left the stage, we heard a creepy child's laughter. We all looked around, but Roman and I ended up looking at each other with worry. 

Roman came up to me, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay."- Roman

We got to the back, and I got some ice for my knee. But as we all stood in the back, Seth Rollins came up to us, with Kane by his side, then Team Bella walked up behind them. They all smiled at us, then walked away. Oh boy...

Another chapter, DONE!

Here is your question.

So, I had this thought. What if Renee Young became a wrestler?

I read something somewhere where she wanted to do that, but Idk if she will after she has the baby. But do you think I should have Renee be a wrestler in this? And have her go against Maryse??

With love,

Chancie