SNEAKING OUT

ONE MONTH LATER
Aimee's POV
It's been a month and Aleena is still acting up. If anything it has gotten A LOT worse and Shawn isn't helping either. He's barely here. He's working constantly and then after work he's been going to the studio to either work on a new song, rehearse, or whatever. I just feel like I'm a single mom. I'm so stressed all the time. Adalynn has been having so many temper tantrums and I just feel like I'm doing this alone. When I try talk to Shawn whenever I can we always argue about something. The only time Shawn is really here is when he's sleeping.

He always leaves early in the morning before we get back and he doesn't come back home until like 9 and it's so hard on me because I have to take Adalynn to gymnastics, I have to find someone to pick up Sebastian from basketball practice, and of course I have to focus Aleena and make sure she isn't doing anything stupid. I'm just thankful for everyone I work with because they all try to help me out especially Alexa, Jill, and Christine. I just love them all. Oh and Amelia did get the job at the daycare. She might be moving in with us temporarily too since we have the guest house.

Anyways, today is Saturday and of course once again Shawn isn't here. He had the day off for work but he decided to go to the studio again all day. I understand he loves music and that's like his second job but it would be nice to have some help around here. It was only me, Adalynn, and Aleena. Sebastian was at basketball practice. There are times where he does have to go to practice on Saturdays but he loves it.

"Hey Aimee. I just wanted to apologize for the way I've been acting and I realize I was in the wrong for treating you and Shawn like that and I know I've been putting you under a lot of stress and I'm sorry" Aleena says, walking into the living room and I was shocked. I never expected that. "It's okay. Thank you" I smiled and she nods.

"Hey. Would I be able to order something from door dash for lunch? I'm hungry" she asked and I smiled. "Of course" I say, grabbing my purse and pulling out my credit card. "Here. I'm trusting you. Give it back when you're done" I say, and she smiled. "Thank you" she says, running upstairs to her room. After a couple minutes she came back down and gave me my credit card back. I smiled putting it I back in my purse and she goes back upstairs.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Jeremy. "Hey Jeremy! What's up?" I asked smiling. "Nothing much. I know Sebastian had basketball practice so I was wondering if I could pick him up today" he asked and I smiled. Even though Seb still doesn't know Jeremy is his biological dad, Jeremy still loves him so much and tries to spend as much time as possible with him. "Of course! Are you sure? You don't have to" I say.

"Of course I'm sure! I'll take him back to your house. I'm gonna take him out for lunch or something after practice. It ends at 12:45, right?" He asked. "Yes it does. Thank you so much" I say, hanging up. I looked at Adalynn playing with her toys and smiled. I went to put my hair phone down until I got a text message.

It was Alexa.

"HEY GIRL! I'm at home by myself with Rosalie because David had to work. I was wondering if we could come over and the girls could have a play date!" She texted.

"OF COURSE! Adalynn would love that! You could bring your bathing suits. We have a pool so we could go swimming if you want" I texted back.

"YAY! I'll see you in like 15 minutes!" She texted. I smiled putting my phone down. "Guess who's coming" I say, sitting next to Adalynn. "GRANDPA?!?!" She asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Rosalie" I say and she smiled. "YAY!" She says, jumping up and down. I smiled as I played with her. "When is she coming" she asked. "Very soon" I say, and she smiled nodding excitedly. Adalynn LOVES Rosalie. They're like best friends. It's so cute. I honestly hope it lasts a life time. That would be awesome.