CHRISTMAS EVE

Aimee's POV
It's been about two weeks since we've been in Colorado. We're having such a great time and it's so nice to be spending time as a family with no distractions and no drama. So far everything has been going good with Aaliyah, Jaxon, and Jeremy. Jeremy and Aaliyah are still dating cause Jeremy doesn't know about her and Jaxon hooking up. I feel guilty so I'm trying my best to stay out of the drama. I'll be honest, there were times where I almost blurted it out but I kept my cool.

It kind of does get awkward when the three of them are in the same room together but it is what it is.

Anyways, today's Christmas Eve. My favorite time of the year and definitely the kids favorite time of the year. I love spending time in Colorado for Christmas. It definitely hits different because the snow makes it feel like it's actually Christmas.

Me and Shawn were just laying in bed cuddling. I smiled running my hands across his abs. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He always sleeps with only boxers on.

We hear a knock on the door and the door opens. "Mommy, daddy!!" Adalynn says, excitedly closing the door and jumping into the bed. "Hey baby!!" I smiled, as she laid in between me and Shawn and snuggled up to the both of us.

"I love moments like these" I smiled, kissing Adalynn's head. It was about 8:30 in the morning. My phone started ringing and I looked to see Christine was calling me. "It's Christine" I say, answering my phone.

"Hey girl. Merry Christmas Eve!" She says excitedly. "Merry Christmas Eve!" I smiled. "I was cooking Christmas Eve dinner for tonight and you came across my mind. How's Colorado going for you?!" She asked. "It's going good! We're currently in the middle of a blizzard but the kids love playing in the snow so we're having a lot of fun!" I smiled, looking out the window.

"That's good. We all miss you so much. Jill and Alexa are starting to lose their minds without you. They hate working with the other people especially Nicole because she's always complaining. I'm surprised a fight didn't break out yet. It's been so tense since you left" Christina chuckled.

"I'm so sorry!" I say, feeling guilty. "Don't apologize. I'm handling it. You deserve this vacation. You do so much for us and you've been working like crazy these past few weeks. Don't you feel guilty or apologize for anything" she says and I couldn't help smile. "If you need anything or help with anything don't hesitate to shoot me a text or call me!" I say. "Of course. I better get going. Enjoy your Christmas and the rest of your vacation!" She says. "Same with you. Bye!" I say, hanging up.

I placed my phone on the night stand and stood up. "Addie, you could go in your room and put your outfit on. It's on your dresser" I say, and Adalynn gets up. "Okayyyyy!" She says, running out of the room and I chuckled.

I closed the door and looked at Shawn to see him giving me a evil smirk. "What....?" I asked, going into my dresser to pick out my outfit. "We're alone right now. You know what that means" he says, hugging me from behind and kissing me down my neck.

"Mhm baby maybe later" I say, and he sighs. "Aww man" he says, and I smirked looking at him. "Now don't you complain. I might have a surprise for you" I say, winking at him. "Ooooo. I can't wait!" He says, kissing me and I smiled.

"Go check on Adalynn and Sebastian. I'm gonna get dressed" I say and he nods.

I grabbed the outfit I chose and I put it on. It was a black one sleeve crop top with a black tight plaid skirt and I paired it with black heels and a necklace that said "cancer"

 It was a black one sleeve crop top with a black tight plaid skirt and I paired it with black heels and a necklace that said "cancer"

I sighed looking in the mirror as Shawn walks back in. "Woah" he smiled and I just looked at myself.

"Should I change? I don't like how I look in this outfit. My baby belly makes me look huge" I asked, looking at Shawn. "Of course not baby. You look insanely beautiful and that's my favorite outfit on you. Keep it on. You're pregnant so of course you're gonna look bigger but that's natural. No one is going to judge you and you look sexy as fuck. Even with the baby belly" he says and I couldn't help but smile.

"How's Adalynn doing? Is she dressed?" I asked, grabbing my hairbrush and combing my hair. "She is in fact dressed. Come here baby" Shawn shouts out the room and Adalynn walked in with her red laced dress on with her silver glittery flats shoes on and she twirls.

 Come here baby" Shawn shouts out the room and Adalynn walked in with her red laced dress on with her silver glittery flats shoes on and she twirls

"Omg. You look so pretty!!" I exclaimed, sitting on the bed. "Thank you mommy. You look so pretty too!" She says, and I smiled. "Come here" I say, and she sits on the bed so I could brush her hair. "Does she have shorts under the dress so when she plays no one sees her underwear or anything?" I asked and Shawn nods. "Yes. I gave her a pair to put on" he says, walking into the bathroom so he could get changed.

After I finished brushing her hair, I put a white bow in and smiled. "Okay. You could go downstairs. I'll be down in a minute!" I say. "Okay!" She says, running downstairs and I smiled. We had such a great time hangin out. We played games, ate dinner, played in the snow and just had a good day overall.
———————————————————————————
Guys, I am so so sorry for the boring last two chapters! I've been running out of ideas. The next chapter I am going to be skipping a few weeks so they'll be back in Florida and won't be in Colorado anymore.

Don't hesitate to give me ideas or what you'd like to see happen! I might not use some ideas but I'm open to hear your thoughts and idea! You could either comment or message me privately!

What gender do you think the twins will be?!?!

Love you all ❤️and thank you for insane amount of support and love 🥺❤️