MOVING DAY

Aimee's POV
Today's the day!! The day we move into our first actual home. Ahhhhh. I'm so excited. It was about 6 in the morning. Sebastian was getting ready for school and Adalynn was still sleeping. I'm about to wake her up.

I took the day off of work so we weren't rushing to get Adalynn up. We did decide to send her to the daycare anyways so we could just focus on moving and not having to worry about a toddler running around.

"Can you please just tell me if you believe me that I didn't sleep with that girl just so we could get the house?" Shawn begged, getting annoyed. "We're not talking about this again" I say, finishing packing Adalynn's lunch and putting it in her diaper bag.

"And if you didn't sleep with her why is it bothering you so much if I believe you?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "Because I want you to believe me and not act like you believe me when you really don't. I promise you I did not sleep with her and I won't ever sleep with anyone else but you" he says and I shrugged.

"I promise you Aimee. And can we please not fight today? We're moving and we're suppose to be excited!" He says and I let out a small smile. "I guess you're right" I sighed and he smirked.

"I'll go get Adalynn ready" he says, kissing me and I just chuckled as he walks away. "You want breakfast?" I asked, Sebastian who walked in the kitchen. "I'll have cereal" he smiled and I nod getting him his cereal.

"Don't forget you have basketball practice today so stay after school. If I'm not mistaken Uncle Jeremy is picking you up" I say and he smiled. "Yay!!" He says excitedly.

Adalynn walked out wearing a dress

Adalynn walked out wearing a dress. It was orange stripped on the top and brown on the bottom half with a hat, turkey, and pumpkin. She also had leggings on because she's going to the daycare and she'll be jumping all over the place. She was also wearing white converse.

"Oh my god. I forgot tomorrow was thanksgiving" I laughed. The kids don't have school tomorrow and they have a few days off. That means I have a few days off of work too. Yay.

"If I'm not mistaken we're still going to my dads house but I don't know because of Jaxon. We're suppose to go visit him this weekend but I don't know if they're planning on leaving tomorrow night so they don't hit traffic on Black Friday or if they're leaving Friday night" I say and Shawn shrugged.

"We'll talk to your dad when they come to help us move. I'm going too by the way. I took off of work this weekend" he says, and I smiled. "I'm gonna go take Adalynn to daycare now. I'll be back" I say, grabbing her bag.

"Have a good day!" I say, kissing Sebastian on the head and with that we walked out.

AT THE DAYCARE
I got Adalynn out of the car, grabbed her bag and walked into the daycare. "Hey!!!! Today's a exciting day!" Christine says, and Adalynn runs up to her. I smiled signing her in and handing Nicole her bag.