JUST LANDED

Aimee's POV
We just landed in Colorado and it's snowing like crazy already. We just finished getting three rental cars. One for me, Shawn, and Aunt Tori. One for Shawn's parents and Aaliyah, and then a van for my dad and all the other kids. It was about 6 in the evenings and we were just talking to plan what we're gonna do.

"I know you need snow clothes and a suit for Adalynn and Sebastian and we obviously need food so I was thinking we could just go to the cabin first, clean it up, and then we could go to the store depending on the time. Instead of us all going maybe me, Shawn, and his parents could go and you and Aunt Tori could stay with all the kids" My dad suggested and we all agreed.

"Okay. Well, you guys could just follow me" Dad says getting into his van. The kids were already in the car so Shawn, aunt Tori and I hopped in the car and we drove off. "Look at the snow!!" Adalynn says, excitedly pointing out the snow. "Isn't it so pretty?! Aren't you excited to go play in it tomorrow?" I asked and she's nods excitedly and I smiled. She obviously doesn't see a lot of snow cause we live in Florida so she gets really excited.

"Hey, why did Meredith decide not to come?" I asked, looking at Aunt Tori. "Oh because she found a job at the hospital and this week was her first week of starting this job. They told her she could take off but she doesn't want to because she felt guilty. Especially since she just started so she's staying with my husband" Aunt Tori answered.

"Okay. That makes sense. How is she doing? You know with everything that happened" I asked and she sighed. "She's doing a lot better. She has her moments where she gets depressed and breaks down because it's hard losing a baby but she's doing a lot better. She's excited for you to have yours though!" Aunt Tori chuckled.

"Well let her know she's always welcomed to come over and help us out or even babysit!" I say and Aunt Tori smiled. "She'll be happy with that" she says and I smiled. "I felt so bad telling her I was pregnant again because she just had a miscarriage and I felt like I was pretty much bragging about me having another baby" I say.

"Don't feel bad. She's literally so excited for you and Shawn. She knows how your doctor said you couldn't have any more kids so she got extra excited for you when she found out this was a miracle" she smiled. "Trust me. It's a miracle" I laughed, looking at Shawn and he chuckled.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Adalynn groaned. "Okay. Hold on" I say, looking in the diaper bag. "I grabbed a bag of goldfish and opened it for her. "Here" I say, handing it to her. "You want anything?" I asked, Sebastian. "I'll have goldfish too please!" He says and I hand him a bag of gold fish. After about an hour we finally got to the cabin. We cleaned up and my dad and Shawn went to the store. When they got back we ate dinner and just hung inside and played games and watched movies.