TAKE 2 - The Fast Track Lane

Start from the beginning

Why?

I really don't know.(Maybe because a part of my heart that aches for her - wanted to suggest her to just get in touch with Dad to offer condolences about the same with the hope that it could maybe eventually lead to some development of a form of communication in between of them again - perhaps?)

But I did not act on it obviously - as in nor did I show Mum the article nor did I ask her if she was aware about the same - because I fear hurting her in anyway with the same obviously. I also feared that what if she thought that its super insensitive and selfish of me to even suggest the same to her? Plus I don't really know if my thought was insensitive/selfish or something - it was just a natural thought. Just like every normal human - I do have some crazily irrational thoughts obviously which I don't necessarily end up acting on. So in that moment twelve weeks ago - I just came here instead - and Vented all of my conflicted thoughts out in the form of - Screams. And eight weeks ago - because - I definitely just had to come here and scream my baggages off initial shock + shades of deep hurt over Rob dumping me in the ways he did.

Also yes - I think most of you have already guessed that when I usually come here - the major portion of the Angst Venting has everything to do with the emotional situation with Mum and Me with regards to Dad but this time around I also aim to scream my lungs out in order to try to vent out some more parts of the leftover hurt with regards to Rob. Its because of the crazy screaming my lungs out previously that I was able to process and comes to terms with the initial shock of it all.

Also - before you all think - that I am a crazy adventurer junkie - I need to mention - that - No - I most surely am not. I do not sit on the craziest scariest roller coasters! I do not have the Guts to do that. So instead I sit - on all the Medium thrill rides and just pretend in my head that I were sitting on the most scariest ones - in terms of the intensity of my Screams. That's all.

Ok.

Hold Up Guys.

Gotta pause on the Inner Rant because I am just seconds away from the Fast Track Pass Ticket Counter( it's the one I always get for it allows me to cover all the Medium thrill rides in the day for there's a different lane alloted just for that! And if you are a single rider it's even more convenient and quick.) I am glad that the counter seems to have No Que and I can easily spot the attendant with his head dipped into his phone and scrolling.(He's probably just chilling on Instagram)And to be honest- if I were in his place I'd probably just be chilling on The Gram too!

Just as I am about to the step in front of the counter - I notice a man come stand in - right next to me(outta the blue as if he literally popped outta thin air from behind me making a move upfront faster than me by a second) but we both end up saying out loud at the same time- "A fast track pass for the day..please...."

The attende behind the counter looks up instantly and he keeps his phone aside and says with a smile - " sure...which one of you was first??"

Ok.
Just because I'v come here to vent out my angst - I a'int going to forget to be Polite. This weirdly dressed man is surely the one who reached up the counter a second faster than me.I called him weirdly dressed - because he's got his face masked up plus he has a Cap on. The attende can probably just see his eyes- which is why I can totally notice the attende scanning him(the man) skeptically too. Anyways it's not my business - to think why someone's dressed in a weird MaskCap Version.

I take a slight step back courteously as I say - "technically he was here a second prior - you should process his transaction first..,"and I gesture the man to step forward and to my surprise he adds in next gesturing me to step forward first turning to look at me sideways and answers politely with a casual shrug- " well technically - I just managed to pace pass you but you go in first.."