TAKE 2 - The Fast Track Lane

Start from the beginning

11:30 AM

Khushi's POV

Now that I'v finally reached my Destination for the Day, which is the Thorpe Park(an amusement park located in the village of Thorpe between the towns of Chertsey and Staines upon- Thames in Surrey, which is located at a distance off about 18 miles away from Home) - I can't help but feel a little bit more at ease already and smile to myself as I pace up in my strides towards the - Ticket Counter.

Now just in case if you are all wondering why I'v chosen this very spot for the day - I shall give you a brief context.

Call me crazy - but this is just my thing. This is the way - I like to vent out all my hidden angst without bothering/weighing down anyone else in the process. Every-time I feel weighed down and want to take some exclusive Me -Time to vent it out - I just come here. Preferably on a WeekDay(because it's going to be less crowded) - and all Alone.

It's my go to - place.

For other's this maybe like any other amusement park - but for me - it's my safe haven - where I can just scream my Lungs Out.(A reason why in my head - I'v kind of shifted the syllables in its name and I sometimes do refer to it as My Self Therapy Park - too).

Now - wait.

Before you all start thinking - that I am the crazy weirdo who starts acting like a Screaming Machine the minute I step into the Park - I shall tell you - that - No - that is not what I do. I wait for that bit off it to begin - until I sit on the Rides obviously. As in - I sit on rides/rollercoasters - and then switch on the button to my screaming my angst out machine - and it works perfectly for me without adding to any backend worry!

As in - I do not have to worry about anyone wondering as to why I am screaming the way I am for two reasons obviously. First - because well mostly everyone around me on the ride is doing the same thing. Second - no one can actually even suspect the fact that whilst they are screaming out of fun and thrill - I am the crazy weirdo sitting next to them screaming my bottled up heavy Angst Out! And all of the above just works as the Perfect Cover.

So a couple of points to be Noted - First - I think Mum + all of my closest friends obviously know that I love coming to the Thorpe Park and even though I think at the back of their head they are aware that I come here for self-coping mechanism - I do like to also add in the element in front of them - that I love to come here because I am such a passionate freak for elements of Animation - which is also the Truth anyway.

I mean - guys- I am sure you all agree that Amusements park are just a great example of so many elements of Animation coming to Life as in - in the terms of the themes/designs/graphics/ambience etc. So mostly - after I am done with the share of my screaming bit - and start feeling a lot better - I just stroll around on leisure observing and perceiving the smaller - different elements of Animation in place! I love to stroll around the family/kids rides areas too - for it's also little part of my professional dream to be able to conceptualise a SuperHit Animated/Cartoon Show for Kids(hopefully as successful as Peppa Pig etc )- apart from all the Gaming Graphics/Animation that I aim to bring to Life.

Hmm.

Also - I was here just about twelve weeks and eight weeks ago too.Twelve weeks ago - I did spot up an article online(in my usual google search spree on Dad) on a portal of a Pakistan Media online handle about Dad's wife's passing! The one whom Dad was married too after his break up with Mum for 25 Years! The article said that she passed battling Cancer - and at the time when I spotted the pic of Dad and my half-brother in mourning - all I wanted to do was just take it up to Mum and tell her about it.