Another One?

Time-lapse: 30 mins

EBONY

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAND DADDY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The large crowd erupts in joyous applause when Zena finishes belting out the lyrics to happy birthday for my dad. He smiles a broad smile and hugs Zena to his chest. Plates of Chocolate cake and red velvet pass around the backyard. Oliver lays sleeping in his stroller. His little lips smiling. I shove a fork of chocolate cake in my mouth as my mother comes over to me. She smiles and then sits beside me. " I know you probably haven't completely forgiven me. But I want to talk to you. I want to ask a favor of you." She speaks to me in a kind tone her eyes reassuring.

I pause my eating and look at her, then nod guiding another forkful of cake into my mouth. " I see that you and Mason over there are so in love and care deeply for each other. I also see that you have a ring." She points to the shiny stone on my ring finger. " So big and beautiful. I just wish I were there. I wish I weren't so selfish as to leave my only daughter to herself. I hope that maybe one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me." My mom looked at me a little sadly. Her lips in a slight frown. She looked thoughtful, then she smiled brightly. As if they had just had the greatest idea.

"We should have a second wedding. You and Mason and this time your father and I will be in the picture. We can start over on a new piece of paper." She sounded so excited. I was shaking my head before she was done with her sentence. " MOM. Mom. No. I cant make Mason pay for another wedding! They're expensive and it's not fair to him." My mother's smile faltered but then it slipped right back into form. " Not to worry dear! I have money! Don't you worry where it came from! I will do everything I just need you to agree to be in it. I promise you won't regret it."She continued to try to persuade me.

" Mom let's have Mason in on this okay?" She nodded and waved Mason over. Zena was sitting on his shoulders giggling happily. Headset her down and watched her run to the bouncy castle before coming over. " What's wrong is everything alright?" Mason asked a little tense. "Babe so my mom wants us to have a second wedding now that she and my dad are here She says we don't have to worry about any costs. We just have to be her dolls and be there." I almost gritted out. Mason looked from me to My mom and then back. " Okay, so what do you want to do? YOu in or you out?" Mason had a small smile playing on his lips he looked excited even.

"Um If you want to, then I want to, and judging by your facial expression you would like to. So...I guess it's a yes mom." My mom bolted up from her chair and hugged me tightly. " Yes! Yes! Yes!" She pulled Mason down and gave him a hug as well. She was gone before we could say anything else. " Wow, Now I'm kinda scared. I hope she doesn't do anything crazy" Mason mumbled to himself. I chuckled as I fed him a fork full of chocolate cake. He looked seductively into my eyes as he licked his lips of the chocolate. I felt heat pool in my panties. I looked away quickly before something I couldn't stop started, his light chuckle doesn't help.

Time-lapse: 3 days

"Ebony dear comes I want to check your measurements." My mom spoke softly as she directed me to stand onto a platform that rose me up at least 5 inches. I almost toward over her. " Don't move too much love okay? I don't want to stick you!" I held as still as I could making sure not to move. I looked around my mom's sowing area. It was huge it took up most of her and Dad's home. I was astonished. Piles among piles of bright African textiles laid on her desks. It was I was in an African Beautyshop where textiles were bought left and right.

"So how long do you think it's going to take you to sew my dress and maybe everyone else's? How will you do it on your own?" I quizzed my mom. " My dear don't worry. I will be done with everything in about 2 weeks' time. I have friends you know. Who knows how to sew just like me and some of them are even better and faster than me. I can have all the help I need. Don't worry your beautiful self." My mom wrote down the last measurement and pushed the last pin in place looking at me with the fabrics pined in place. " Okay, off you go and also bring Mason!" I giggle when she calls that after me.

"Babe go get measured." Mason looks up sharply at me when I tell him this. " What?" He looks kind of amused. I laugh hysterically when I realized what he thought I meant. " No Mason Mom wants to measure your size so that the clothes fit when she sews them!" Mason laughs with me and goes to my mom.

15 minutes Later Mason comes back into the guest room where we are staying since mom doesn't want to have to need us and comes all the way to our home. " Your mother is hilarious." Mason grinned. He came up to me and laid down. Placing his head on my chest. I held him there. " I love you so much I'm excited again. Just as I was excited about our first wedding. This is gonna be great right. Everyone will be there it will be even more fulfilling. My dad walks me down the aisle and my mom cries in the pews or the sideline whatever they call it. I love you so so much!" I exclaimed to Mason.

"He looks me deep in my eyes. I love you too, it's hard to explain." He kisses my lips softly trailing a finger towards my inner thigh. "No, no, no we are at my mom's house. And she has super hearing. Let's not embarrass ourselves."

Hey, yall thanks for reading this chapter. It was mostly a filler chapter. This story is actually coming to a close now. Check out my next story Ambre, mon Coeur if you can! Don't forget to vote and comment if you can. Love yall ❤️💙-Ruby