We're taking a trip?

EBONY

I'm sitting sleepily in the cushy hospital chair. Mason's muscular arms holding me tightly when I hear it. " Ebi?..." I sit up abruptly. Waking Mason from his dose. I leap over to the bed. And grab Zena into my arms. " Oh, Zena..." Her little arms hold me as tight as they can. My eyes tear up. I feel relieved yet scared. I might have lost her. What would I have done if I did? I hear Mason go to get the doctors. I hold my daughter tighter.

Time-lapse: 3 days

MASON

It's only been three days and Zena is back to her giddy old self.  I watch as Ebony chases her around. Catching up and then losing her. Erika comes outside. A tray of cookies and a juice box in tow for Zena. They run back to the veranda Zena goes straight o the cookies while  Ebony heads towards me instead. She dramatically collapses on top of me. Burying her face in my neck. She nips my neck and leaves a secret kiss there. It tingles. The weather is getting warmer so she is wearing a spaghetti strap crop top. I hold her tighter in my arms feeling her soft and plump breasts pressing against my chest. 

I look down at her. Her eyes are closed and a small smile is playing on her lips."Babe?" I coo in her ear. She doesn't move from her position, her eyes stay closed but I know she is listening. " I'm thinking about partnering with someone. I'm not selling my company but I want to give someone else the other guy was a phony." At this, she looks up at me. Her hazel eyes questioning me. "I think that we could get even more recognition than we already have now. You know yea Rosado industries are well known in the U.S, but I think we can do better we can get it all the way to Europe. All the European countries could be aware of it!"

EBONY

"I think that's a wonderful Idea, Babe if that is what you want. I know we can achieve it. I'm gonna make some calls around. I mean Europeans LOVE wine right? AND your Spanish! They will welcome you even more and love you. It's gonna be perfect!" I get excited for Mason. I get and start hopping around. Zena comes over and joins me.

MASON

I feel a smile make its way onto my face when Ebony starts dancing. "You're coming with me right?" She stops dancing. Surprise etched all over her face. " To Europe?" She breathed. I nod my head. She jumps onto me and hugs me tightly. " I would love to, But what about Zena?" She sounds a little disappointed. I point to Erika. " She loves Zena already. They get along so well and she doesn't have anything else to do." Ebony laughs at what I say. She nods her head and kisses me slowly. "EwWwW!!" Zena screams when she sees this. She runs toward Erika who is laughing very hard.

Ebony hides her face in my chest. I chuckle.

Time-lapse: 1 week

EBONY

I sit down with a list I had made two days ago, making sure everything was going according to plan. Zena and I had come over to Mason's house because it made things simpler. Erika was here. Mason and I were together. 

𝓔𝓫𝓸𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. Is there a Booked hotel?✔

2. Are Mason+Ebony Luggage packed?✔

3. Have you Scheduled a Meeting with Sylvester De Leon✔

4. Is Zena with Erika?✔

5. Are all your notes together and organized?

 6. Mason+Ebony on the plane yet? Latest at 9 am...

I looked over at the time. 7:18. Everything is going as planned for the time being. I look up when Mason walks out of the shower. The Steam from the shower following him from the bathroom. Water droplets skimmed down his abs disappearing into his towel. He had another towel, this one he used to dry his hair. He looked up. A slow smile made its way onto his face when he caught me staring. 

Mason Spanish: ¿Estás bien? te ves un Poco Caliente/ You're good? you look a little hot

He winked at me as he said this. My face heated up. I put my note pad down and padded d toward him sexily. My silk robe falling open. Mason looks at me hungrily.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

MASON

My cock starts to rise as Ebony walks over to me. She doesn't say anything when she reaches me. She hooks her arms around my neck and stands on her tippy toes. Her kiss is hot and fast. It leaves me Hard and needy. She starts to trail kisses down my neck and chest. I shudder. Her lips are soft and plump. 

EBONY

Mason shudders when I kiss his nipple. I take It in my mouth and suck. Hard. A surprised moan leaves his mouth. I push him gently onto the bed. I continue down. Lower and lower.

BEWARE YALL: SeXuAl cOnTeNt

 I unwrap Mason's towel from around his waist, and without pausing I take the head of his large cock into my mouth. I sneak a look at him to make sure he's liking what I'm giving him. Yes. His lips are slightly open and his cheeks are slightly pink. I suck lightly at first. Kneading his balls and the areas I can't reach with my mouth. Mason growls deeply. A hot jolt of pleasure makes its way to my vagina. I moan around his cock which makes his hips buck up. I almost choke around him. 

I speed up my sucking. I suck harder now. Mason grabs my hair tight but he makes sure not to hurt me.

MASON

Oh god. Oh fuck. I jerk when a sharp feeling of pleasure passes through my cock. I look down at Ebony she looked back at me. Her eyes seem Innocent to me but nothing she is doing is innocent right now. I almost cum when she sucks me off harder out of nowhere. I grab her hair, but I make sure not to hurt her. A moan flies out of my mouth. I can't help it. I start to feel my release coming just around the corner. "Oh fuck" Without thinking I hold Ebony tighter and start to buck my hips. I fuck her pretty lips. She moans and the vibrations are what gets me over the edge.

A strong pleasure passes through my body. 

EBONY

I watch Mason as he cums. His knees shake uncontrollably. His load keeps on coming and coming. His body quivers. Little tremors are still passing through. I don't say anything and wait for him to finish cumming. He lays still when he is done.  "I'm guessing back to the shower we go?" I ask with a teasing tone. Mason takes the bait and chuckles with me.

HEYYYY! I haven't updated in a WHILE. Sorryyy! I was getting writer's block and was procrastinating. But to that, I say HELL NO! Anyways yall, Again don't make fun of my sexual writing skills this is my first story. However constructive criticism is welcome. It is the ONLY criticism welcome on my page. Anywho. Thank Yall for giving my book a chance! Thank u so so much!!💖💖-Ruby